Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

On the Beat: Tennessee football expert gives 5 keys for Vols’ upset over Georgia

SystemSystem Posts: 10,453 admin
edited November 2021 in Article commenting
imageOn the Beat: Tennessee football expert gives 5 keys for Vols’ upset over Georgia

ATHENS — Tennessee might have the hottest offense in the SEC, but the Vols have not been exposed to a defensive front like Georgia will put on the field at Neyland Stadium.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    UGA66UGA66 Posts: 4,144 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Let's see...Tennessee... expert picks Vols in an upset.....hum...how could that be...lolol.

• Options
    LoranwhaddayagotLoranwhaddayagot Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I don't see that he picked an upset...he said as much that he doesn't see the Vols winning, these just seem to be his keypoints for UTjr hanging with UGA to make it interesting for a while.

Even HE isn't looking for an upset, unless I royally missed it.

• Options
    SCDawgFanSCDawgFan Posts: 78 ✭✭✭ Junior

Would like to see the Dawgs score 40+ this week and not allow more than 13. Would also like to see scores from at least 5 DIFFERENT players.

• Options
    budknox310budknox310 Posts: 812 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

I would like to see 50 and only if 7 of the 13 came in the last 5 minutes. Lol. I can't handle a close game.

GO DAWGS!!!!!

• Options
    SCDawgFanSCDawgFan Posts: 78 ✭✭✭ Junior

Me neither!!! When they get too close I drink myself into a stupor!😂🤣

• Options
    reddawg1reddawg1 Posts: 3,617 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

"So, you're saying there's a chance!"

• Options
    LoranwhaddayagotLoranwhaddayagot Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

UTjr fans remind me so much of Harry and Lloyd..."You know, Lloyd...just when I think you couldn't possibly be any dumber. You go and do something like this. AND TOTALLY redeem yourself!"

• Options
    PopeyethesailorPopeyethesailor Posts: 443 ✭✭✭✭ Senior
    edited November 2021

Kirby had to suspend him. It's guilty until proven innocent when it comes to such allegations. The claim might be very true. But it wouldn't be the first time that someone has made false claims, which can take months or YEARS to clear up. (Duke lacrosse).

• Options
    BubbaBillBubbaBill Posts: 1,182 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I find the #2 idea interesting. So the Vols need to shutdown our running game (as every team has tried to do) and put the game in the “Mailman’s” hands. Interesting idea, but have they notice that the guy who is attached to those “hands” has the highest QB rating in the SEC? Also, he has the highest average in yards per pass attempt and one of the best TD to INT ratios in the SEC. Oh yea, I forgot the fact that he averages over 7 yards rushing and is our leading rusher in yards per carry. Good luck Vols if that’s one of your “keys to victory”. Go Dawgs!!!