Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Live Blog: Lane Kiffin makes shock-the-world Tennessee-Georgia football game prediction

Comments

• Options
    SpdawgSpdawg Posts: 344 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

At this point, you will only see JT if Bennett gets hurt.

• Options
    randyglass14randyglass14 Posts: 199 ✭✭✭ Junior

Well if JT doesn’t play…our OL has to step it up and take control of the line of scrimmage! Up to this point, they haven’t. And it may take the pass to set up the run today.

• Options
    Dogman912Dogman912 Posts: 857 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

We're going to have to punish them with the pass if they keep stacking the box.

• Options
    MontanaDawgMontanaDawg Posts: 1,857 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Running game looks pitiful thus far....Bennett looks completely out of his element right now....OL not holding up. Things gotta change.

• Options

0-0 good kick let's go.

• Options

You know it bothers me because our defense is really good but our offense it just makes me shake my head. It always becomes the weakest link on our teams every year.

• Options
    edited November 2021
  • Options
    GaBoi69GaBoi69 Posts: 323 ✭✭✭ Junior

I see Georgia can only throw down field on explosive plays against teams that are not good or is not a threat.

• Options
  • Options

Where are our tight ends right now? We do not need to be third-and-long

• Options

Cook is running hard tonight let him play

• Options
    godawgs1980godawgs1980 Posts: 1 ✭ Freshman

Hell it’s not Bennett. He is keeping plays alive with his feet. We have no crossing routes called so their linebackers have free reign to tee off. We want to go deep every play…and our O-line is getting thrown around like rag dolls.

• Options

It wasn't pretty, but Great run by Stet!!

• Options
    TrippTripp Posts: 513 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Finally got the lead and that is on Kendrick with the int. and Stetson for his reactionary scrambling. Offensive line is getting it took to them. Come on Luke, wake that arse up!

• Options

Come on offense, let's go

• Options

You know what's crazy Tennessee was able to move the ball on the best defense in the nation. We are struggling against the Tennessee defense. Our offense needs help.

• Options

TN defense stinks on 3rd down, but the DAWGS offense stinks on 3rd down too....Dawgs 2/6 on 3rd downs thus far.

• Options
    Trey33Trey33 Posts: 133 ✭✭✭ Junior

I thought Ringo had elite speed he gets beat and has to grab wrs every week

• Options
    budknox310budknox310 Posts: 812 ✭✭✭✭ Senior
    edited November 2021

I'm sorry, with this offense, UGA isn't going to win the NC. O-line can't block anyone. If JT was back there he would already be sacked 6 times. Thanks kirby for playing so close to the vest. Don't hurt Heupel's feelings by scoring too much. Or is it, because the offense cant.can't.

How many defensive players have left for some plays already? Davis, Wyatt and now Beal. The offense needs to control the ball and give them rest. SMH

• Options
    randyglass14randyglass14 Posts: 199 ✭✭✭ Junior

Stetson just has to throw the ball better…he just has to or our O will hold us back in big games.