Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Josh Heupel: Tennessee didn’t play its best; turnovers, red zone costly in 41-17 loss to Georgia

2»

Comments

• Options
    deplorabledawgdeplorabledawg Posts: 361 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Hard to play your best game when you're getting your tail stomped all over the field!!!

• Options
    navydawgnavydawg Posts: 3,007 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Hey Big Mike !! I want to Thank You sincerely for your service. Two of my best friends in this world ( sadly one is now deceased) were bubbleheads. I was what you would call a target sailor lol. The friend of mine that’s God Rest His Soul deceased, was on the last diesel boat sub the U.S. Navy had, the USS Tang. They sold it to Iran waaay back when the U.S. and Iran had a good relationship. I Know you have to be very courageous and also very smart to wear those dolphins, I salute you for that !! I know you and I got off on some rough seas, but I’d like to navigate into smoother seas with you and would be proud & honored to call you Friend. I was/am one of three brothers, all USN. It’s a looong sea story ( but true) my younger brother and I spent our first four years together !! Man you have lower anatomy of strong steel !! No Way I want to live Under water !! God Bless you and family !! Go Dawgs !!

• Options
    Dawg01Dawg01 Posts: 53 ✭✭✭ Junior

Will echo others... How many times have we heard "we didn't play our best game" this year... Well for any UT lurkers out there...

Try this on for size... UT played their best game of the year and got spanked anyway.

Tennessee has a darn good QB. Too bad he is a RS Senior and off to the NFL. Your coach mentioned recruiting... Well guess what.. #30 in the rankings @ 247 and 10th in the SEC.

One other thing:

2018 - 12-1

2019 - 10-3

2020 - 6-4

Hmmm...

Don't get too excited too quickly Big Orange... You should know better by now..

• Options
    reddawg1reddawg1 Posts: 3,616 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

As Big Mike said, after thinking you're all that and you play UGA and get your blank handed to you, it changes teams.

• Options
    GawgiaboyGawgiaboy Posts: 16 ✭✭ Sophomore

Tennessee you did play your best game against Dawgs. Either you played your best game or you were holding back? Instead of saying you didn't play your best game you should say "Dawgs kicked our asses all over the field"! You couldn't play any better or you would have!! I heard all week how good Tennessee is and how they were going to beat the Dawgs!! Dawgs could play Tennessee 10 times and the outcome would be the same. Go Dawgs!!

• Options
    dawgfan623dawgfan623 Posts: 110 ✭✭✭ Junior

AKA we played our best and it wasn't good and we got our a$$es handed to us anyway and we are making excuses to make us feel better.