Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Charleston Southern game presents key opportunity for young Georgia football players

SystemSystem Posts: 10,570 admin
edited November 2021 in Article commenting
imageCharleston Southern game presents key opportunity for young Georgia football players

Georgia football will get a chance to get some extended looks at some of its 2021 signees

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    HemingweyHemingwey Posts: 3,898 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited November 2021

I like hearing about young future starters; however, Georgia is on track to compete for an NC for the just second time since I was in school (with Herschel and company). Therefore, my personal interest is what helps Georgia claim the national title THIS year! 😉

• Options
    VenomGAVenomGA Posts: 365 ✭✭✭ Junior

we have studs all over the team!!

• Options
    MccookMccook Posts: 19 ✭ Freshman

If Wreck beats the Leprechauns Saturday we should be talking about Breaking them not playing freshmen and third stringers for playing time but I’d give GP DB KM playing time too. See if ready for BAMA.

Although we do not want stud players hurt or thrown out of games like Pickins two years ago in Atlanta Need all hands on deck. Have to be careful with Tech. They cause our players to get suspended for SEC game. Used to cut block chop block probably will do on us.

Lastinger and Belue told me once that Tech is The Dirtiest team they played. It wasn’t FL AU or Clemons like I expected. But Tech.

Lets play four hard quarters leading up to Bama. Tech will give us all we want. Imagine them beating No. 1 team in the land. Grant Field and the Varsity might collapse! That’s their Dream

• Options
    E_RocE_Roc Posts: 1,222 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I don't know, not sure there would be much celebrating from a UGA-majority crowd in that situation.

• Options
    PopeyethesailorPopeyethesailor Posts: 443 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

How about this? UGA runs onto the GA tech high school stadium. Starters are all in street clothes. Watch the twos and threes dismantle the bees.

• Options
    gafanlivinginalgafanlivinginal Posts: 68 ✭✭✭ Junior

Against Tech, play a mixture of higher and lower string players until the game is out of reach. See what younger QB can do early in game-if not going well, then send in the cavalry.

• Options
    WCHWCH Posts: 480 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Run Tech off of Grant Field right into North Ave! 60-0 sounds good. Show no mercy! Dominate! Do not let them score a TD!

• Options
    MccookMccook Posts: 19 ✭ Freshman

Guess you are right E Roc. There might only be 15000 past and present Mechanical Engineers spectating. They want UGA grads call them Boss!

• Options
    kirkhilleskirkhilles Posts: 1,097 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I have no issue with starting starters... but PLEASE put them in starting the 2nd quarter or after halftime at the latest. If Bennett is still playing up until the last 6 minutes of the game, I'm going to be really pissed. If your starter gets injured while in a blowout game, that's on the coach.