Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

Georgia football podcast: UGA can learn something significant about its Playoff path Saturday

SystemSystem Posts: 7,416 admin
edited November 2021 in Article commenting
imageGeorgia football podcast: UGA can learn something significant about its Playoff path Saturday

Georgia football is the No. 1 topic every day on DawgNation Daily — the daily podcast for Georgia Bulldogs fans. Catch up on everything happening with UGA athletics with host Brandon Adams and the DawgNation experts as they break down the latest Georgia football recruiting news and discuss coach Kirby Smart’s quest to return the Bulldogs to the top of the SEC. On episode No. 1,572 (Nov. 17, 2021) of the podcast, Georgia fans can hear a discussion about how former defensive coordinator Mel Tucker’s game plan as he attempts to lead Michigan State to an upset over Ohio State could give UGA a preview of how the College Football Playoff could eventually unfold.

Read the full story here

Comments

• dawgfan2009dawgfan2009 Posts: 4 ✭ Freshman

BA I have a story to share that I hope you feel compelled to share with the entire Dawg Nation Audience. I am from Cedartown, GA. Nick Chubb’s hometown. We, like UGA, are the bulldogs. Unfortunately over the past 1-2 years our community has suffered multiple tragic teenage suicides in addition to several other non-suicide related losses. This year the school district has started several movements in response to these tragedies. The first movement was #YouMatter where alumni from all over share statements to remind the students that they matter. The second movement is #attitudeofgratitude. In response Nick Chubb donated a bulldog to belong to all of the students. His name is fittingly Chubb. The idea of a living mascot is so that each student can have something that loves them unconditionally. Nick Chubb does so much for his hometown and he is truly a DGD and a role model for all children to look up too. Nick Chubb never wants the glory for his actions, but I feel his actions deserve to be shared with all of Dawg Nation!