Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

Georgia football injury report: 3 defensive starters miss 56-7 blowout win

SystemSystem Posts: 11,029 admin
edited November 2021 in Article commenting
imageGeorgia football injury report: 3 defensive starters miss 56-7 blowout win

ATHENS — Georgia’s celebrated defense was missing three starters on Saturday, though it hardly seemed to matter against overmatched FCS opponent Charleston Southern.

Read the full story here

Comments

• My_Dawg_RyanMy_Dawg_Ryan Posts: 390 ✭✭✭ Junior

I feel like our injured players are getting healthy at the right time and we will have most of our staters back by the SECCG…knocking on wood of course!

• Bdw3184Bdw3184 Posts: 13,108 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Thanks for this post, Mike. Most informative!

Go Dawgs!

• navydawgnavydawg Posts: 3,107 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Sure would Love to George P. play at least Some vs GT next Sat. Get some rust off. And Dom B. as well. We need All Hands On Deck for the SECCG and beyond !! Go Dawgs !!

• osmosiphobeosmosiphobe Posts: 396 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

I still remember Pickens’s first game against the houseflies… Be nice to see him back onstage against those dudes.

• UGA66UGA66 Posts: 4,203 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

My Dawg nose is sniffing out the December air and I see Dom and George suited and on field.

• navydawgnavydawg Posts: 3,107 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Big Mike my Navy Brother In The House !! I tried to go back but this site won’t let me get back that far. I’m ready to see Kirby hold that Ntl. Title trophy high for All Dawg Nation to see !! I was in the Med. last time we won it and didn’t find out until almost 3 weeks After the fact !! My dear ole Mama sent me a news paper clipping in the mail. That’s all we had back then was snail mail. We did have every once in a great while the MARS line on the very rare occasion the radio shack would open it. But I wasn’t gonna stand in line all night for two minutes of time lol !! Love my folks but it just wasn’t worth standing for hours to get to talk for two minutes. Hope you & family are doing well. Wish You & family and ALL Dawg Nation a Very Happy Thanksgiving !!

• UGADad20UGADad20 Posts: 1,869 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited November 2021

The way AL isolated JWilliams on S's vs AR, and he ran wild, getting CSmith back and healthy in 2 weeks is critical. Thankfully the hit JDavis took on his knee while running a 1 yard dive play for a TD didn't cause any injury. Not sure I'd take any unnecessary chances with that guy he is so important. Same script for next week. Anyone nursing an injury sits. Get all the starters out by the end of the 1stQ.