Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Live Gameday Blog: Georgia football trying to change narrative, take SEC title from Alabama

Comments

• Options
    Scottdobbs01Scottdobbs01 Posts: 26 ✭✭ Sophomore

Please don't let us in the Playoffs we will not win... Same old story

• Options
    budknox310budknox310 Posts: 812 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Why wasn't that play reviewed? It sure looked like no.8 lead with his helmet right into Bennett. Even Bennett was motioning to the official. Was this a nervous no call by the officials? If it wasn't so be it, but a second look, sure would of not hurt.

• Options
    deputydogdeputydog Posts: 132 ✭✭✭ Junior

The problem with Bennett is he has to see the receiver open before he throws the ball. That was a waste possession. I will say it again Kirby Smart is hard headed.

• Options
    navydawgnavydawg Posts: 3,033 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

If Bama gets to the Natty I WILL be pulling for whoever plays against them. No I’m not a conference loyalty guy

• Options
    ShoottheHoochShoottheHooch Posts: 1,607 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Where were the points? It’s easy to say, but be more specific. I have seen some throws into coverage because of no separation and they were the only throws available.

• Options
    Dogman912Dogman912 Posts: 857 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

It's not over but we got to do something right now big play on defense.

• Options
    Trey33Trey33 Posts: 133 ✭✭✭ Junior

What the hell did JT do to Kirby???

• Options

OK Stets couldn’t make it happen. But our Defense which was supposed to be the strong pillar of this team is just as culpable.

• Options
    ShoottheHoochShoottheHooch Posts: 1,607 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

This game is for seeding. Bama a one, Dawgs a three. If Bama gets to the NCG, it will be against UGA.

• Options
    VetdawgVetdawg Posts: 761 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I

h a t e

alabama.

• Options
    jackbmattjackbmatt Posts: 122 ✭✭✭ Junior

What an embarrassment.

• Options
    budknox310budknox310 Posts: 812 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

I see why Clemson didn't care about losing Kendrick. He gives up more yards per reception then anyone else..

Now a rb that had to learn how to.walk again just sealed the game

• Options
    Dogman912Dogman912 Posts: 857 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

They've got enough to stops we need to score we just can't do it. We've been in the Red zone too many times. Saban took away what Bennett was comfortable with and all they did was Max protect and throw it over the top of our defense is that simple.. we just couldn't answer on offense dynamic offense will beat defense is that simple. But remember our defense can stop anybody that's not going to happen. It doesn't mean that they're not a good defense that's just the trend that can win the national championship. Unless JT is under some police investigation we better get him ready for the playoff run or we're toast.

• Options

Your probably right. If that’s the case Kirby sure better find Allot of fixes on Both sides of the ball !!

• Options
    SteelerDawgSteelerDawg Posts: 71 ✭✭✭ Junior

The playoffs don't even matter. It will just be another loss to Alabama. I hope they drop us out. Same ole Georgia. All that hype about our defense and it was all bull. We hadn't played anybody. This was the year to get Alabama. This loss is on Kirby and his decision to keep a regulator on the offense with his choice at QB. WE ARE NOT ELITE.

• Options
    T_DawgT_Dawg Posts: 26 ✭✭ Sophomore

How many of us fans on this site said all year we couldn’t beat bama with Stetson Bennet? I mean get for real Kirby is so hardheaded. Also bama has like 1 good wr and we couldn’t even stop him talk about coaching

• Options
    jackbmattjackbmatt Posts: 122 ✭✭✭ Junior

He'd have to sit out a year as he's already transferred once. However, the only reason I can think of for Smart not playing him at all over the past few games is that he's told Georgia he won't be back. And who can blame him.

• Options
    TrippTripp Posts: 513 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

1) Michigan

2) Alabama

3) Cincinnati

4) Georgia (Hopefully)

• Options
    David1David1 Posts: 715 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Hey Griffith, can you take the score down off the top of the home page really fast tonight?