Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

WATCH: Dan Lanning puts happy face on Oregon football future, has ‘unfinished business’ at Georgia

SystemSystem Posts: 10,701 admin
edited December 2021 in Article commenting
imageWATCH: Dan Lanning puts happy face on Oregon football future, has ‘unfinished business’ at Georgia

Dan Lanning slipped into Oregon gear and flashed the Ducks’ signature “O” sign for an ESPN interview, even while in the midst of helping prepare Georgia for its CFP Semifinal matchup with Michigan.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    CballGetBallCballGetBall Posts: 6 ✭ Freshman

Go write 4 Oregon MG!

• Options
    BornADawgBornADawg Posts: 634 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Hated to see you go but knew it was inevitable. Good luck Coach Lanning! Oh, except for that first game next year! Go Dawgs!

• Options
    HemingweyHemingwey Posts: 3,898 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I think there could not be a better incentive for Lanning to give his last weeks a Georgia everything he has than potentially playing the reigning national champions at the start of next season. 😉

Congrats Coach Lanning, and thank you for everything you have done while at UGA!

• Options
    UGA66UGA66 Posts: 4,160 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

His heart is with the the Ducks, but his mind is on the Dawgs. Reminds me of Kirby a few years back when he stayed with Bama to complete the playoffs. Both men of integrity.

• Options
    bogarttadbogarttad Posts: 280 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Mark me down for "off topic" but can we agree as the DawgNation that Elle Duncan deserves an honorary doctorate from UGA for her unabashed love of the Dawgs?

• Options
    SpdawgSpdawg Posts: 344 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Kirby’s Bama defense got torched by Clemson in his last game. I appreciate everything Lanning has done but he needs to be in Eugene, not prepping the team for the CFP.

• Options
    GoodtimeDawgGoodtimeDawg Posts: 468 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Best of luck to Lanning, a class act - I am glad he feels an obiligation to be with his Georgia players that he has invested so much into during this special time! I hope between Lanning, Smart, Muschamp and Schumann, they can get the defense airtight for the closing run here...so ready for a Natty!