Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

‘Sic ‘em!’ in style: Cheer on the Dawgs with these YETI products

SystemSystem Posts: 10,694 admin
edited January 2022 in Article commenting
image‘Sic ‘em!’ in style: Cheer on the Dawgs with these YETI products

Bulldog fans, are you fired up yet? It’s been 42 years since the last time your Georgia Bulldogs won a national title, but that streak could end soon.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    LoranwhaddayagotLoranwhaddayagot Posts: 2,038 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I have a question about what year this championship is for.

In the article above, it says that it's been 42 years since the Bulldogs won the NC.

By my math, it's actually been 41 years...2022 just started.

Follow me on this...we can all agree that UGA won the 1980 National Championship on January 1, 1981.

Ok, so far? On top of this, Clemson was the 1981 National Champion.

So this season was the 2021 college football season....so aren't we playing for the 2021 National Championship?

They haven't played the 2022 season yet.

My wife found a 2021 National Championship shirt for the Bulldogs, and I told her to ahead and get it.

A lot of the stuff I've seen is for the 2022 National Championship and that doesn't make any sense.

Sorry for the digression, as I love Yeti products.

The Yeti coffee mug has become my absolute go to for coffee...it doesn't change the flavor of coffee (I like it black anyway), and it stays hot for a good while.

• Options
    brinkmanmsbrinkmanms Posts: 84 ✭✭✭ Junior

Ha! Don't think I will be grilling out in the backyard on Monday.....gonna be -8 up in Chicago where I live.

• Options

I don't think I could ever get used to living in that kind of cold.

Give me the heat and humidity any day.

Of course, Chicago gets a lot of humidity too from Lake Michigan.

• Options
    brinkmanmsbrinkmanms Posts: 84 ✭✭✭ Junior

"Loran".....love streaming / listening to Loran Smith on game days!

• Options

I grew up listening to Munson and Loran...Loran was the perfect southern gentleman contrast to Munson as announcer.

I'd always love to hear that gravelly voice, "Loran, whaddayagot?"