Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Stetson Bennett sums up national championship game perfectly: ‘You’re either the hero or the zero’

SystemSystem Posts: 10,547 admin
edited January 2022 in Article commenting
imageStetson Bennett sums up national championship game perfectly: ‘You’re either the hero or the zero’

Georgia football quarterback Stetson Bennett knows the stakes entering Monday's game against Alabama.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    VetdawgVetdawg Posts: 761 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Gotta love focus this young man is showing.

• Options
    VetdawgVetdawg Posts: 761 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

On a side note, any suggestions to where to be able to watch the game in Nashville. Working out of town and would like to be amongst “my people” for this historic game!

go dawgs!

• Options
    ColoradoSkiDawgColoradoSkiDawg Posts: 35 ✭✭ Sophomore

Hey Vetdawg - Looks like you have two UGA alumni viewing options in Nashville. Look at current events under the UGA Alumni Nashville Chapter. Nashville Chapter - UGA Alumni

Nashville Chapter: Game Watch Party - UGA vs. Alabama - UGA Calendar of Events

• Options
    GardenDawgGardenDawg Posts: 311 ✭✭✭ Junior

If Steddy is the hero, awesome. If CKS pulls him for being a Zero, I hope JT is the hero. We need to defeat this Kryptonite!

• Options
    JimWallaceJimWallace Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

You can do it, Stetson.

As your official armchair coach, my advice is to use your legs more.

Go, Dawgs!

• Options
    navydawgnavydawg Posts: 3,034 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I much prefer to win. But win or lose I’m gonna love our Dawgs. And I have a ton of admiration and respect for Stetson. What I mainly hope for is that they give every thing they have to win. And that surely includes Kirby and the coaching staff. Also if Stetson is not looking good I wish they’d give JT a shot again IF things are going really bad for Stetson. What ever it takes to win as long as it’s clean and legal . Go Dawgs !!

• Options
    KudzuKudzu Posts: 356 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

I wasn't sure what to expect when I saw the title of this article, but then I opened it and read it: this is a fanTASTIC article! The comparison and the complex thinking that went into writing it are just stellar. Really thought-provoking. It's way past the fact I agree with virtually every word, it's just super well crafted. Add in the line "he’s earned and deserves it, given how he has led Georgia to this moment" and you get a level of maturity (and fairness) that is at the top of the content on this site.

I think it's awesome that the youngest writer at DawgNation has grown into one of the more mature and insightful... well done, Connor!

• Options
    KudzuKudzu Posts: 356 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

PS: I'm in my 50s with a lot of miles on the odometer in a variety of settings, and I have to say that I've learned a lot about poise from the 20 year-old SBIV :)