Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Georgia football winners and losers from the 2022 National Championship Game

SystemSystem Posts: 10,485 admin
edited January 2022 in Article commenting
imageGeorgia football winners and losers from the 2022 National Championship Game

Georgia football took down Alabama on Monday night, winning the school's first championship since 1980.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    dawfanfromalabamdawfanfromalabam Posts: 1,087 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Loser - English grammar. Connor Riley for picking Bama to win the game.

• Options
    WestAshleyDawgWestAshleyDawg Posts: 19 ✭✭ Sophomore

The Pickens video is a Rick Roll. It shows Bennett getting sacked instead.

• Options
    navydawgnavydawg Posts: 3,033 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Yes !!! Stetson a former Walk On from the little town of Blackshear, Ga. ALL our Dawgs on this Team are Winners. But Stetson weathered the storm and Did It !!! Way to Go Dawgs !! Way to Go Stetson !! Way to Go Kirby !! Way to Go Dawgs Fans !!

• Options
    GoodtimeDawgGoodtimeDawg Posts: 468 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Loved seeing Connor tear up about dawg fans that have passed on, that did not get to see this Championship run. God bless all of them, and us, the long suffering dawg fans. This has been an amazing year! GO DAWGS!

• Options
    dawgfromduluthdawgfromduluth Posts: 364 ✭✭✭ Junior

Biggest winner? Kirby Smart. That was a $100 million - plus win for Kirby.

• Options
    reddawg1reddawg1 Posts: 3,624 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

New slogan for Kirby: To be great, you have to stay great!

• Options
    DaveinSuwaneeDaveinSuwanee Posts: 5 ✭ Freshman

Pickens was never much of a factor. I don't understand why he didn't get more than one or two targets when he came back. Weird.

• Options
    jmarlinjmarlin Posts: 275 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I don’t know how you write a winners article without SBIV and CKS as the two biggest winners.

• Options
    UGA66UGA66 Posts: 4,148 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Some great players will leave and new will sign on...it is up to CKS to ensure future championship successes.

• Options
    UGADad20UGADad20 Posts: 1,726 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

You won't see a better catch than GPickens' . AD's catch was great as well. AD looks a lot like another Pickens. ZWhite is all heart. I want that guy on my team. Been waiting for UGA to use JCook right and for him to break out. Glad we saw it. Toto whiffing on Bowers; Priceless. Lions and tigers and Bowers oh my. CNS showed a lot of class in how he congratulated CKS. 

• Options
    KickJudyKickJudy Posts: 81 ✭✭ Sophomore

Them Dogs are WINNERS!