Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

Georgia sends an impressive early offer to Peach State eighth-grader Tyler Atkinson

SystemSystem Posts: 11,097 admin
edited March 2022 in Article commenting
imageGeorgia sends an impressive early offer to Peach State eighth-grader Tyler Atkinson

Want to attack every day with the latest Georgia football recruiting info? That’s the Intel. This entry is about the latest with rising Grayson freshman Tyler Atkinson. He’s in the Class of 2026 and he just picked up his third scholarship offer from UGA.

Read the full story here

Comments

• reddawg1reddawg1 Posts: 3,757 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

6”3 190? LoL!

• Bdw3184Bdw3184 Posts: 13,192 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

"My God, [not even] a freshman!"

• Wozzo_the_Wonder_DogWozzo_the_Wonder_Dog Posts: 189 ✭✭✭ Junior

My daughter's in 8th grade - pretty good volleyball and basketball player. If UGA wants to make an offer ...

• DawgOnDawgOn Posts: 266 ✭✭✭ Junior

Kids grow up so fast these days. College players are turning in times that rival or eclipse anything the pros are doing, and then there are kids like this. Age is only a number, and if he looks like the real deal, which he does, why not offer him. Kirby and his gang are setting the recruiting world on fire. GO DAWGS! GATA in recruiting! Grab hold and don't let go - like a DAWG on a bone.

• dazzledawgdazzledawg Posts: 216 ✭✭✭ Junior

I don't care who they offer and how old they are.

I just wish they will kill the obnoxious rap that seems to accompany every highlight video posted.

• WCHWCH Posts: 490 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

He is going to be a very big boy. Handled that tackle who easily weighed a hundred lbs. more than he does and went through the drills like a pro. Hope he sticks.

• GoodtimeDawgGoodtimeDawg Posts: 470 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Wow! Such natural talent - this kid is going to do amazing things! I hope he does them at the University of Georgia! Thanks for the great preview!

• 87dawg87dawg Posts: 397 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Eighth grade? Seriously? How many times can you flip in 5 years?

• brvhrtbrvhrt Posts: 356 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

"The key thing here is not to trumpet the fact Georgia just offered a middle school prospect."

No truer words have been spoken.