Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

Kirby Smart makes his position clear on potential 9-game SEC conference schedule

SystemSystem Posts: 11,097 admin
edited June 2022 in Article commenting
imageKirby Smart makes his position clear on potential 9-game SEC conference schedule

Georgia football coach Kirby Smart shared his thoughts on a potential schedule.

Read the full story here

Comments

• dazzledawgdazzledawg Posts: 216 ✭✭✭ Junior

Oh God no on the white helmet

• kylnmeg10kylnmeg10 Posts: 535 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

White helmet to me screams USCe.

• David1David1 Posts: 830 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Looks like someone stuck a Georgia G on an old albarn helmet. No way.

• kirkhilleskirkhilles Posts: 1,123 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I dunno, everytime I see that white helmet my brain sees the black stripe as a green stripe and associates with Miami. Either way, I'd imagine a solid "no" from fans.

Definitely we should add as many SEC games as possible - I know the paid cupcakes wouldn't like that, but all real fans should appreciate it.

• E_RocE_Roc Posts: 1,257 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited June 2022

I really don't understand the resistance to the white helmet. Because other teams have had a white helmet? Other teams have red helmets, too, but we don't mistake the standard Georgia helmet for any other team's for multiple obvious reasons, which would all apply to the white one as well. It's not as though there's one team that famously wears white helmets, and it would come off as an attempt to imitate.

Overall, I think the all white uni is pretty slick. I much prefer it to the last new/different thing we tried for that Arkansas game. But go ahead, I welcome your down votes.