Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Georgia football offense can’t be ‘overshadowed’ or underrated in 2022 season

SystemSystem Posts: 10,425 admin
edited June 2022 in Article commenting
imageGeorgia football offense can’t be ‘overshadowed’ or underrated in 2022 season

The GEorgia football offense will need to take a step forward this coming season. It can do that under the leadership of Todd Monken.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    HenddawgHenddawg Posts: 720 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Connor pulling the indie rock scene references - well played, sir.

• Options
    David1David1 Posts: 710 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I hope we don’t ever see that white helmet in a game, unless it’s G Day. It looks like an albarn helmet with a Georgia G on it.

• Options
    SmartsTheManSmartsTheMan Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I like the all-white look. Not the silver helmet. Not the red pants. Not the black helmet.

The traditional uniform with black jersey is great.

The all white would be great for an OOC neutral site game.

• Options
    E_RocE_Roc Posts: 1,218 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited June 2022

Auburn wears a white jersey too. For that matter, so do Florida, Tennessee, Alabama... Guess we should start going with maybe a light gray for our away games?

• Options
    KudzuKudzu Posts: 354 ✭✭✭✭ Senior
    edited June 2022

"can’t be some cool underground band that most people don’t realize is awesome."

One of the best Connor lines in the years I've been reading DawgNation 🤣😂🤙

• Options
    reddawg1reddawg1 Posts: 3,616 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Not a fan, for some reason I thought of Auburn also.