Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Jabree Coleman: Impressive Class of 2025 prospect commits early to run the rock for ‘RBU’ in Athens.

SystemSystem Posts: 10,425 admin
edited July 2022 in Article commenting
imageJabree Coleman: Impressive Class of 2025 prospect commits early to run the rock for ‘RBU’ in Athens.

Want to attack every day with the latest Georgia football recruiting info? That’s the Intel. This rep chronicles the commitment decision made this evening by has the latest with Class of 2025 Pennsylvania RB Jabree Coleman. He does not have any rankings or stars yet on the 247Sports Composite ratings.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    dazzledawgdazzledawg Posts: 183 ✭✭✭ Junior
  • Options
    ScoreCheckScoreCheck Posts: 974 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Welcome to the Bulldawg Nation (Class of 2025)!!!!

• Options
    Silver_BritchesSilver_Britches Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Wooooooo hoooooooooo! 1000% excited you have chosen to be a Dawg! Keep working hard young man.

GO DAWGS!

• Options
    DogsNotDawgsDogsNotDawgs Posts: 1,703 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
  • Options
    JimWallaceJimWallace Posts: 5,746 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

What would Larry Munson say?

• Options
    ChewDawgChewDawg Posts: 124 ✭✭✭ Junior

This kid is beasting already as a Freshman! 2025 is a long way away. I hope he stays true to his commitment and become an elite back at UGA.

• Options
    BrooksieBrooksie Posts: 465 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

All freshman footage??? Was he playing against upper class-men? I liked his north south running, especially in a crowd.

• Options
    BornADawgBornADawg Posts: 622 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I hope this commit will hold but I’ll take an “wait and see” position on a recruit three years out. Too many things are good to happen between now and then. Go Dawgs!

• Options
    FloridaSuxFloridaSux Posts: 76 ✭✭✭ Junior
    edited July 2022

Straight dragging dudes as a freshman. Excited to see some sophomore highlight plays this season. This kid will fit in perfect at RBU. Looks like we got us another good one boys and girls

• Options
    EvilSamPittmanEvilSamPittman Posts: 790 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Dell McGEE will probably be in his 2nd yr as Head Coach of another Power 5 program by the time this kid can sign.

• Options
    87dawg87dawg Posts: 369 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

A Freshman? I get that you want to get the best and, right now, this kid may be that but seriously, a High School Freshman? What do you do about those late bloomers or those that maybe aren't playing yet? Do you tell them "sorry, we have no room" or this kid later that "we found someone better"? What if his year was a one-and-done?

And I don't blame the University of Georgia as we see that this kid is getting hit from all sides but seriously, this kid played his Freshman year and has been offered by the reigning National Champion? I'd be curious what the stats are on where these Freshman/Sophomore commitments actually end up when high school is done.

• Options
    christopheruleschristopherules Posts: 14,293 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Just WOW!!!

Hope that this 2025 youngster is as committed as some of the other young ones who STAYED that way, like for instance DGD WR Dominick Blaylock comes into my own mind almost right away!!! He never swayed anywhere else!!!

GO DAWGS!!!