Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

Georgia football podcast: UGA fans left stunned by Justice Haynes’ commitment decision

SystemSystem Posts: 7,416 admin
edited July 2022 in Article commenting
imageGeorgia football podcast: UGA fans left stunned by Justice Haynes’ commitment decision

Georgia football is the No. 1 topic every day on DawgNation Daily — the daily podcast for fans of the national champion Georgia Bulldogs. Catch up on everything happening with UGA athletics with host Brandon Adams and the DawgNation experts as they break down the latest Georgia football recruiting news and discuss coach Kirby Smart’s quest to keep the Bulldogs on top of the college football world. On episode No. 1,736 (July 18, 2022) of the podcast, Georgia fans can hear a discussion about the aftermath of four-star running back Justice Haynes pulling a commitment shocker and committing to Alabama over Georgia.

Read the full story here

Comments

• SteelerDawgSteelerDawg Posts: 71 ✭✭✭ Junior

I'm not stunned. I bet some of them change their mind after this season. Offense is going to explode this year.

• JimDawg85JimDawg85 Posts: 364 ✭✭✭ Junior

Haynes Jr to Bama isn’t the first player we have lost to Saban and likely won’t be the last. If GA really came in 3rd versus AL and OSU, then how hard were they really recruiting him? I wonder if they either a) took his recruiting for granted or b) Kirby wasn’t really sold on the kid but had to put up a front because of his legacy status. We will never know.

Until GA can make it as fun to play offense as it is to play defense for the Dawgs, we will continue to miss out on some recruits on offense. My hope is that this will be the year that Monken and Kirby really kick it into gear! Maybe they will actually throw the ball in the 4th quarter.

• jamboogiejamboogie Posts: 186 ✭✭✭ Junior

Just one player. I'm sure he is not irreplaceable. Would rather focus on the guys who want to be a Dawg

• TransplantedDawgTransplantedDawg Posts: 57 ✭✭✭ Junior

If memory serves, we’ve done ok with the guys who want to be in Athens.