Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Jermaine Burton shifts focus to Alabama title run, ‘forgot about’ Georgia championship

Comments

• Options
    bobebobe Posts: 203 ✭✭✭ Junior

Who cares what some dude on another team has to say about the national champions.

• Options
    UlbrandtUlbrandt Posts: 8 ✭ Freshman

Yeah, right, I'm sure he's forgotten all about winning a national championship.

• Options
    volatilisvolatilis Posts: 3,239 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
  • Options
    DallasDawgDallasDawg Posts: 1,266 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I feel the same way about Burton as I felt about Jacob Eason and Justin Fields -- they once were Dawgs, and now they're not! I don't hate them or won't them to fail, they're just not worth talking about. I will say, though, that I will always feel that if JT Daniels and George Pickens had BOTH been healthy the entire season, UGA would have gone undefeated and absolutely have run away with the Natty. Go Dawgs!

• Options
    ftworthdawgftworthdawg Posts: 791 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

how about we all just forget about former players who are no longer part of the team? Best wishes to him.

• Options
    LoranwhaddayagotLoranwhaddayagot Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited August 2022

I think it's telling that some DawgNation writers don't wear a UGA hat or shirt.

It makes sense why we get so many articles about other teams and players who left.

• Options
    rhbatchrhbatch Posts: 730 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Why in the H*ELL are you writing about this guy?

• Options
    ancelyancely Posts: 80 ✭✭✭ Junior
  • Options
    ancelyancely Posts: 80 ✭✭✭ Junior

Guess he trashed his ring. We will see how much he does for bamer. I think we have just as good if not better receivers than him. He wouldn't get the ball much and I doubt, barring injuries, he gets much attention this year. GO DAWGS!! I don't wish him bad luck . If somone is going to get hurt it may as well be him