Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

WATCH: Former Georgia linebacker Tae Crowder destroys Derrick Henry

SystemSystem Posts: 10,410 admin
edited September 2022 in Article commenting
imageWATCH: Former Georgia linebacker Tae Crowder destroys Derrick Henry

ATHENS —Georgia and Alabama might very well be on a collision course to meet again this college football season, but more and more former Bulldogs and Tide players are meeting in the NFL.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    UGA66UGA66 Posts: 4,141 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Crowder took that former Bama boy out. Love it.

• Options
    SmartsTheManSmartsTheMan Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Dawgs Over Tide!

• Options
    BigDawg61BigDawg61 Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

"Only Alabama (65), LSU (57) and Ohio State (56) had more."----MG

For now. These figures lag by a few years. They will tilt toward UGA, more and more, over the next 10 years, as attrition takes over. Kirby's still bringing em in and will be until...the Rapture? LOL.

I wonder what the "projected figures" say. For instance, as Saban, Kelly, Pittman and Fisher fade away....and Smart, Kiffin, Heupel, Napier, Stoops and Beamer fight for recruits...who wins? What happens when Sarkisian (UT) and OKLA join the SEC recruiting circus?? Will any, or all, of those guys be HC's along with Kirby Smart, in 5 or 10 yrs??? Does Lea @Vandy stand a chance???Maybe...depending on how they recruit in the next 2-3 years. It's kind of a conundrum, huh?

Who's the best???? Kirby Smart...bar none. Yet, year after year the media Boys salivate over BAMA and Saban. Their days are numbered, so, let em enjoy it. They're gonna choke on having to vote UGA #1, for quite sometime. Before they realize it, UGA will be the go-to #1 team every year. I just hope our fanbase can handle it better than BAMA's.

• Options
    ShoottheHoochShoottheHooch Posts: 1,605 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Just d*mn! Undoubtedly, the ACC officials that officiated Oregon vs. UGA would have flagged Crowder for unnecessary roughness. Those NFL players are amazing. A mere mortal taking a hit like that would have an extended stay in the hospital in traction, months in physical therapy, and the rest of his life trying to remember stepping in front of that truck!

• Options
    GardenDawgGardenDawg Posts: 311 ✭✭✭ Junior

One word, WOW!

• Options
    KickJudyKickJudy Posts: 80 ✭✭ Sophomore

I believe that's the first time I've seen Henry taken out like that. Them Georgia boys learn things in college football. That might jar Henry's confidence and style, I know it jared his body.