Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Sentell’s Intel: Watching EJ Lightsey get reps was an incredible takeaway from Samford

SystemSystem Posts: 7,421 admin
edited September 2022 in Article commenting
imageSentell’s Intel: Watching EJ Lightsey get reps was an incredible takeaway from Samford

DawgNation has two dedicated staff writers in the press box for almost every Georgia football game. That’s Mike Griffith and Connor Riley. We also have a guy on the field snapping off photos. There is usually much more to be seen than what shows up in the viewfinder of his camera lens.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    10DAWG10DAWG Posts: 254 ✭✭✭ Junior

More Good Stuff. Go Dawgs !!!

• Options
    AMIDawgMarkMAMIDawgMarkM Posts: 85 ✭✭✭ Junior

Great article, Jeff! We love this in-depth information about the guys. Thank you!

• Options
    reddawg1reddawg1 Posts: 3,612 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Lots of good stuff there Jeff. I like our OL, I believe they will eventually open some gaping holes. But our longest run so far is less than 20 yards. As far as BamA's OL, They lost 2 guys to the draft. I know they've had a lot of false start penaltys but they have rushed for 160 more yards than we have after 2 games. Texas did a pretty good job of shutting down their run, but they still got 160 yards on the ground. We rushed 8 more times than BAMA did against Texas and got almost 40 yards less against Samford no less. We got to do better.

• Options
    NorthHallDawgNorthHallDawg Posts: 78 ✭✭✭ Junior

Since Brett Thorson is from Australia, perhaps AC/DC's "Thunderstruck" could be his walk up music?

• Options
    bogarttadbogarttad Posts: 276 ✭✭✭ Junior

Thanks for the juicy fruit, Jeff!

• Options
    KickJudyKickJudy Posts: 80 ✭✭ Sophomore

Thanks Jeff, I remember reading about the shooting when it happened but forgot till now. Thanks for reminder.