Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Around the SEC: Texas A&M operating under fire, Auburn under pressure vs. Penn State

SystemSystem Posts: 10,483 admin
edited September 2022 in Article commenting
imageAround the SEC: Texas A&M operating under fire, Auburn under pressure vs. Penn State

Texas A&M hired Jimbo Fisher to win games like the Aggies face late Saturday night against the Miami Hurricanes.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    busterchapbusterchap Posts: 79 ✭✭✭ Junior

Picking auburn over Penn State is hilarious! TJ Finley is the worst QB in the SEC! 🤣

• Options
    GoodtimeDawgGoodtimeDawg Posts: 468 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I will not be surprised in the least if Penn State beats Auburn. That is a questionable offense with a mediocre QB. The defense is good, but I don't think that will be enough. GO DAWGS!

• Options
    MontanaDawgMontanaDawg Posts: 1,856 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Fisher is nothing more than an average coach. Obviously, Kevin Sumlin has won the big games more than Fisher - a lot more. Fisher found his bone last season against Bama but he has failed more times than not. I'm picking Miami even though it's in Texas. The 12th man couldn't help them at all last week against the dominating Mountaineers. I see Fisher with a couple of more seasons before he has to show them REAL success. He's been there WAY too long and now pulling in great recruiting classes. Now you've got to produce just like Kirby.

• Options
    DawgOnDawgOn Posts: 265 ✭✭✭ Junior

I doubt South Carolina will score seventeen against us. I am calling it 41 - 7.