Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

Georgia football podcast: Fans trying to make sense of mysterious UGA tweet

SystemSystem Posts: 11,029 admin
edited September 2022 in Article commenting
imageGeorgia football podcast: Fans trying to make sense of mysterious UGA tweet

Georgia football is the No. 1 topic every day on DawgNation Daily — the daily podcast for fans of the national champion Georgia Bulldogs. Catch up on everything happening with UGA athletics with host Brandon Adams and the DawgNation experts as they break down the latest Georgia football recruiting news and discuss coach Kirby Smart’s quest to keep the Bulldogs on top of the college football world. On episode No. 1,780 (Sept. 16, 2022) of the podcast, Georgia fans can hear a discussion about what Georgia’s official Twitter account posted Thursday night that stirred a discussion among UGA fans.

Read the full story here

Comments

• 97GradyDawg97GradyDawg Posts: 354 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

I don’t think the tweet was a uniform teaser. It looks like an image of a marauding Bulldog player standing in front of the flames of his vanquished foe’s empire.

• JimDawg85JimDawg85 Posts: 374 ✭✭✭ Junior

If anyone is watching FL State this evening, you can see that they are wearing new white road uniforms including white helmets. They are also a Nike uniform school, same as UGA. Dollars to donuts, we will see those all white unis that the recruits have been trying on. I guess they are cool, if the recruits like them…

• UGADad20UGADad20 Posts: 1,869 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

#1 UGA following in the footsteps of FL State seems subordinate . Had FL St come out in their original uni's I would've thought all white was a possibility. Now it would just be an inferior program upstaging the #1 team in the country.

• JimDawg85JimDawg85 Posts: 374 ✭✭✭ Junior

Well I’m glad I was wrong about the uniforms. I didn’t like the white helmets that FLST wore and the white GA version that recruits have worn in pictures didn’t do much for me. I wouldn’t mind however, to see a flat black version of the helmet with our red jerseys. I also like the red helmet and black jersey combination. I hope we get to see that this year. Maybe the Auburn game?