Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Georgia football instant observations as Bulldogs hand South Carolina record-setting defeat

SystemSystem Posts: 10,484 admin
edited September 2022 in Article commenting
imageGeorgia football instant observations as Bulldogs hand South Carolina record-setting defeat

COLUMBIA, S.C., — Georgia and South Carolina have met 75 times in their history. None of the previous matchups have seen a beatdown of such epic proportions.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    UGA66UGA66 Posts: 4,148 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Solid performance by the nation's #1 team.....UGA! Stetson playing sick.....added three scores. Beck did well and Brock V. got some good field time. But Brock Bowers is a phenom. I would like to have seen the Big 0 rip some yards off as well. UGA has such depth of talent. Amazing.

• Options
    Bdw3184Bdw3184 Posts: 12,727 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

5-0 against his former assistants!

Very Sabanesque!

Go Dawgs!

• Options
    E_RocE_Roc Posts: 1,220 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited September 2022

Hm. Turns out a player can verbally acknowledge reality when asked in a press conference, without incurring the universe's wrath. Who'd have thought.

• Options
    kirkhilleskirkhilles Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Congratulations, after a very sleepy/hungover second game, we looked the part of being a Championship level team today. Everything was working wonderfully and mistakes were few and far between. I DID want to give the Carolina fans credit as they were in force by kickoff and that just added to the "gravy" of our win. Even Beck looked really good.

Things are looking quite good in Georgia-land with (as of now) with Oregon taking revenge against #12 BYU (a big win helps us in numerous ways), you have Alabama not looking great stat-wise against a UL Monroe team and Kentucky with a big win (that helps increase the schedule difficulty).

Awesome game!

• Options
    Billy21Billy21 Posts: 195 ✭✭✭ Junior

Can we see the Big O get some redzone looks? I know we’ve been struggling A little with redzone packages, but I’d figured he would be the answer rather than trying to hit McConkey??