Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Georgia football-Missouri live updates, scores, injury news and analysis for Week 5 game

124»

Comments

• Options
    budknox310budknox310 Posts: 812 ✭✭✭✭ Senior
    edited October 2022

But, they may have just waited too long. I stand by my comment. Ringo can only make plays on underthrown balls. 3rd and a mile and holds. SMH. That ball was not going to be caught.

Every fg UGA gets, the defense gives up a big play and allows Mizzou to get one also. No td's in the redzone = being the butt of all jokes for the rest of the season. I hope they enjoy losing 3 games this year. Because I sure am not.

No one is able to catch the ball, with behind the receiver throws.

They have to score a td this drive, if not, they will lose. Running out of time.

3 defenders on the screen to McConkey with 1 blocker?

• Options
    VetdawgVetdawg Posts: 762 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

If you take a shot every time we have a receiver drop a pass. You’d be passed out in 10 mins

• Options
    Billy21Billy21 Posts: 197 ✭✭✭ Junior

Why is Brandon Robinson not running at goaline? Milton dances to dang much rather than run hard down the dang field.

• Options
    Dogman912Dogman912 Posts: 857 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

We have dropped 4 pics

• Options
    edited October 2022

So far, back to back games, giving up 22 points, so far. What is an offense like UT and Miss St going to do to this defense?

If you bet the under on wins for the season, ching-ching for you.

This could be the last drive for UGA, everything rides on this drive. Lose, and the playoffs are gone.

Bowers has some work to do on his blocking.

The defense CAN NOT give up a big play. It will be 4 down territory for Mizzou.

They may win this game, but please media, DROP ALL HEISMAN TALK FOR EVERYONE ON UGA.

Now another worrying Carter. Is it serious? Or just a couple of weeks?

• Options

Lets go defense

• Options

I will say this, if Mizzou had as many blue-chip players as UGA, and played like this. UGA losses this game by 20.

Bigger question. Has anyone ever seen a position coach fired mid-season? If not, Searles needs to be the first.

• Options

Edward's needs to start