Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

Georgia football community celebrates commitment of big-time quarterback Ryan Puglisi

SystemSystem Posts: 7,416 admin
edited October 2022 in Article commenting
imageGeorgia football community celebrates commitment of big-time quarterback Ryan Puglisi

It proved to be a great weekend for quarterbacks in Athens. Stetson Bennett got back to having fun and leading Georgia, while Carson Beck was able to make some plays in mop-up duty.

Read the full story here

Comments

• reddawg1reddawg1 Posts: 3,593 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

He's got all the tools!

• BubbaBillBubbaBill Posts: 1,172 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I’m excited about Ryan’s commitment and hopefully he won’t back-off if we sign one of the 5-star QBs we have been pursuing (ie Julian Sayin and Jadyn Davis). Of course, all he needs to do is look at Kirby’s track record and he will see that the “stars” don’t determine who succeeds at UGA. Go Dawgs and good luck Ryan!!!

• BigFanBigFan Posts: 144 ✭✭✭ Junior

I agree, BubbaBill. I thought Sayin was the guy we really wanted.

• DawgCrazy76DawgCrazy76 Posts: 482 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Welcome to the "G" elite looking to get better.😎

• kirkhilleskirkhilles Posts: 1,084 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Awesome! I'm actually glad we don't have any 2023 QBs as we needed some more space to make sure Gunner has room to grow.

Smart will hit the transfer portal if he wants or needs to.

I really like the Sayin kid too. Very instinctive kid.

• KickJudyKickJudy Posts: 76 ✭✭ Sophomore

Stetson Bennett threw a lot better against Vanderbilt but it's Vandy. Most SEC teams do good playing them. It looks like his shoulder still bothers him to me. Beck looked sharp with his passes, tight straight throws. good job by all. GO DAWGS!

SB needsthis week off to let that shoulder rest. Hopefully Kirby will allow him to do that.