Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

Georgia football-Florida live updates, score, analysis, injury news for Week 9 game

Comments

• deputydogdeputydog Posts: 140 ✭✭✭ Junior

We have a hit or miss QB. Poor QB play will get you beat.

• Gibroni88Gibroni88 Posts: 441 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

So that’s 4 INT’s for Stetson Bennet in less than 3 quarters of play, fortunately for him that FLORIDA dropped 2 of them that were right in their hands.

it is also 4 passes that he has either under thrown or over thrown wide open receivers BY A MILE.

And yea, I am a die hard Dawg fan for 40 years just stating the obvious.

we are in week 8 of college football, and Bennett has NOT improved.

UT is licking their chops against this offense with SB.

• TrippTripp Posts: 514 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Georgia has gave ole MO to Florida. Defense has to step up and stop the bleeding. Offense needs to protect the football. Napier got his boys fired up at halftime

• VetdawgVetdawg Posts: 774 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Pitiful and pathetic effort on offense

• budknox310budknox310 Posts: 850 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Kirby has NEVER had more plays, yards, or T.O.P against Fla. This is just going to cause injuries or tiredness, which will bite them next week.

• deputydogdeputydog Posts: 140 ✭✭✭ Junior

We have a QB that we cannot trust.

Thank goodness for our running backs, our offensive line playing like MEN;

Because SB is not playing well at all for what, the 5th week out of 8 this season?

The passing td by Richardson is what worries me about UT. That is what they do, they catch you out of position and burn you. There was no db back there. If I could throw the ball that far, I could've completed that. I know, not really, just making a point.

edited October 2022

And one more thing:

Kearis Jackson returning kickoffs or punts is not a good decision for this Georgia football team.

He has been doing it for 2+ seasons and he is not good at it at all, and that is putting it very mildly.

• navydawgnavydawg Posts: 3,185 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Ah back to Running the ball where we Should be !! We should RUN the ball until they start stopping it consistently, THEN throw it !! It was obvious ( in spite of the fumble) that the lizards couldn’t stop the run. Why oh Why did we depart from it ?? Love Coach Monken, glad he’s at UGA but sometimes I don’t get the train of thought of we absolutely Must throw the ball on Most plays !! Guess that’s why he’s a highly paid OC and I’m in a recliner.

• TrippTripp Posts: 514 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Hope Nolan’s injury won’t keep him out next week. This defense is not the same without him. Mainly as a leader on the field.

edited October 2022

3rd qtr. Fla picked up

10 minutes T.O.P

182 yards

26 plays (doubled what they had at halftime)

And 17 points.

UGA is on pace to give up the same points UT did. So is UT better then thought, or is UGA worse?

• hootche10hootche10 Posts: 47 ✭✭✭ Junior
  • navydawgnavydawg Posts: 3,185 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I KNOW Stets has had some Bad throws cause He Has !! But in fairness to him there’s been several several that were dropped that he put right on his man. Just sayin

SB couldn’t hit the broad side of a barn since the start of the second quarter.