Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

Tennessee stays red-hot with 44-6 win over Kentucky on collision course with Georgia

SystemSystem Posts: 7,416 admin
edited October 2022 in Article commenting
imageTennessee stays red-hot with 44-6 win over Kentucky on collision course with Georgia

Tennessee remained the hottest team in college football with its 44-6 blowout victory over No. 17 Kentucky on Saturday night in Knoxville.

Read the full story here

Comments

• ChimRicholdsChimRicholds Posts: 29 ✭✭✭ Junior

Mike loves the Vols. Go Dawgs.

• 10DAWG10DAWG Posts: 250 ✭✭✭ Junior

The Dawgs will definitely have to play better to beat utk, they are better in every aspect of the game than uf and Hooker won't miss those wide open receivers. Go Dawgs !!!

• MontanaDawgMontanaDawg Posts: 1,831 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited October 2022

I'm super impressed with Tennessee. They are the best team in the country right now. The Vols remind me of the 2019 LSU team with Joe Burrow. The only way we win next Saturday is playing flawless football on both sides of the ball. We can't get more than 1-2 scores behind or we lose. Stet must play a lot better as we all know.

I'd rank my Top 4:

1) Tennessee

2) Ohio State

3) Georgia

4) Michigan

• ShoottheHoochShoottheHooch Posts: 1,605 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Don’t underestimate the power of the X-factor…Sanford Stadium packed to the max with rabid Dawg fanatics!

Heupel and Hooker are going to find out that having to finally leave Rocky Top to play in the loudest, toughest environment in college football is the kryptonite to their high octane offense!

• thadecthadec Posts: 611 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

@MontanaDawg

Nah, that LSU team was better. They had Joe Burrow, JaMarr Chase, Justin Jefferson, Clyde Edwards-Helaire (all 1st round picks) and Terrace Marshall (2nd round pick) at QB, RB and WR alone. That is better than Tennessee's talent, who are mostly just scheme guys. More important: the 2019 LSU defense was a lot better. They actually had a top 10 defense that year. Dave Aranda, the current Baylor head coach, was their defensive coordinator.

• MontanaDawgMontanaDawg Posts: 1,831 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@thadec...I wasn't referring to specific players or talent. I was referring to their style and fast tempo, high scoring, quick score ability. Hooker, like Burrow, could run and was a load to take down, and Hooker like Burrow is now the Heisman favorite. I see multiple similarities, but you are right, the LSU team was better. And they demolished us.