Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Georgia makes loud statement in 27-13 win over Tennessee in historic clash of No. 1s

SystemSystem Posts: 10,410 admin
edited November 2022 in Article commenting
imageGeorgia makes loud statement in 27-13 win over Tennessee in historic clash of No. 1s

ATHENS — Georgia football made a statement in the first-ever battle of No. 1s in the College Football Playoff Era.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    GoodtimeDawgGoodtimeDawg Posts: 468 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

BREAKING NEWS! The Georgia Bulldogs self-identify as the #1 team in the land! Take that CFP Committee!! GO DAWGS!!

• Options
    ShoottheHoochShoottheHooch Posts: 1,605 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Last year, it was the Dawgs and the Tide and everyone else.

This weekend has made it clear, this year, it is the Dawgs and everyone else!

• Options
    plrdawgplrdawg Posts: 157 ✭✭✭ Junior

Sanford no issue per Eric Ainge. LOL,, GO DAWGS......

• Options
    kylnmeg10kylnmeg10 Posts: 518 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

The true sign on this, when JDJ missed, fell down, then immediately rebounded and launched and secured the tackle.

• Options
    ColoradoSkiDawgColoradoSkiDawg Posts: 35 ✭✭ Sophomore

JimWallace - I approve this message. And we all have to remember that Nothing Sucks Like a Big Orange!

• Options
    ColoradoSkiDawgColoradoSkiDawg Posts: 35 ✭✭ Sophomore

Hey NavyDog - I happen to like my tea and crumpets. LOL Also my bourbon and barbeque...

• Options
    KudzuKudzu Posts: 354 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

What a great job JDJ did as not just a player on the field, but a leader! I was worried with Nolan out, but “next man up” truly works when you have this much talent, great coaching, and quickly emerging on-field leadership :)

• Options
    SmartsTheManSmartsTheMan Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Tennessee was bragging about hitting a "Neyland Stadium record 125.4 decibels in the Alabama game"

One famous Vol. even said Sanford Stadium wasn't intimating and it didn't get loud. Dawg fans responded with a recorded 130 decibels against the Vol's.

It was a great atmosphere in Sanford Stadium. One long-time ticket holder who was sitting beside me said, "I've never had to put my fingers in my ears like this before." GOOODAWGS!

• Options
    budknox310budknox310 Posts: 812 ✭✭✭✭ Senior
    edited November 2022

Clemson's u-g-l-y loss just compounded their u-g-l-y orange.😂🤣😂🤣