Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Halftime interview: Kirby Smart says offense ‘efficient, we just haven’t scored touchdowns’

SystemSystem Posts: 10,480 admin
edited November 2022 in Article commenting
imageHalftime interview: Kirby Smart says offense ‘efficient, we just haven’t scored touchdowns’

Georgia held a 9-0 lead through two quarters at Kentucky, but Kirby Smart insisted during his halftime interview Georgia has been physical and efficient on offense.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    UGA66UGA66 Posts: 4,147 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
  • Options
    UGA66UGA66 Posts: 4,147 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Stetson had Big 0 in the open and never looked at him, and threw a missed pass to McConkey? Earlier. I am puzzled by this guy at times. At least Kenny Mac reeled one in for a TD.

• Options
    GaBoi69GaBoi69 Posts: 323 ✭✭✭ Junior

Georgia is getting man handle today. It might not look like it, but they are.

• Options
    GaBoi69GaBoi69 Posts: 323 ✭✭✭ Junior

Georgia needs to put Wikcox in and take out Truss

• Options
    Tom_BomadilTom_Bomadil Posts: 69 ✭✭✭ Junior

I have no respect for Kirby Smart. Georgia has done nothing but run the ball up the middle, even with the game on the line. What are they thinking? Where has the passing game gone? Fourth quarter winding down, and Ga. still running the ball up the middle. And for this, Smart is being paid millions?

• Options
    BigFanBigFan Posts: 147 ✭✭✭ Junior

can't wait to hear the coach-speak after this game.

• Options
    Yankdawg59Yankdawg59 Posts: 3 ✭ Freshman

I too don't like what I see at times. But, we are not there and we aren't experiencing the conditions nor do we know how all the players are health wise. Just a few years ago I prayed for a team like we have today. National championship, with a chance at a back to back title. So, I will defer to CKS because all he has done is build the most complete team in the nation. When needed they rise to a level no other team seems to be able to achieve. True, he is paid millions but he has delivered so far and thankfully seems to be maintaining that level year after year. So I also see that teams in the top of the CFP poll are really struggling today across the board. So, I will finish with it is good to be a DAWG!!!! So carry on coach. Let's get 2