Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

Brent Key: Georgia Tech ‘playing with one hand tied behind our back’ after turnovers

SystemSystem Posts: 7,416 admin
edited November 2022 in Article commenting
imageBrent Key: Georgia Tech ‘playing with one hand tied behind our back’ after turnovers

ATHENS — Brent Key had Georgia Tech prepared mentally and schematically to go toe-to-toe with No. 1-ranked Georgia on Saturday.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Bdw3184Bdw3184 Posts: 12,727 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

You really have to admire this guy…..

He just might be the one!

Go Dawgs!

• kylnmeg10kylnmeg10 Posts: 517 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

If tech doesn't make it official, someone out there will. He's a great coach that pulled together a team after a coaching change and got them to fight. Something that was missing during the whole Geoff Collins tenure.

• navydawgnavydawg Posts: 2,973 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

But with the other hand they were paying the refs Lol !! 😂 But on a serious note my humble opinion I think GT should just stick with Coach Key and go ahead and promote him to HC. The reality is there’s not that much out there to choose from. AND I doubt GT has much of a treasure chest to pay very much out of. Getting rid of Johnson cost them a Ton of $$$ in obligated pay.

• navydawgnavydawg Posts: 2,973 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

To take some of the “sting” out of the Dawgs early sloppy play vs GT. Clemson lost to unranked SC. Michigan curb stomped Ohio St. And Oregon just bit the dust verses Oregon St. They don’t call Em rivalry games for nothing !!

• UGA66UGA66 Posts: 4,131 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Yeah, I have buttressed Brent Key for a while now but he got whooped...No, GT, turnovers did not win this game...UGA as a team did. You would not have won this tilt. I applaud your game plan...but UGA is just too strong and you went down like all the others. When UGA is on their game, they are unbeatable.

• BigDawg61BigDawg61 Posts: 2,380 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

🤣🤣🤣

Unbelievable!!! Carnage in the Top 10. Figures. Lol...the media sets the table at the start of the season with meangingless perception polls. By the time reality catches up to perception, teams that should be at the top, are bogged down in the middle, because "their schedules are weak".

Based on what? Lol. Nobody played a game yet and they already know who the strong teams are? Every year for over 100 years and that's the best system they got? Lol...I think there might be a motive for that, but, what do I know.

OSU, CLEMSON, LSU, OREGON...all fell today. Next week, it will be USC and TCU. Then what? Start all over?

Just have Michigan and Georgia play for the trophy and give it to the winner.maybe we can come up with a booby prize for the rest of the top 10. LOL

• BigDawg61BigDawg61 Posts: 2,380 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

🤣🤣😁😛 Ya gotta love College Football. There is no substitute! 😎

• Oldddawg76Oldddawg76 Posts: 393 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

I agree with Key. If it weren't for the times when Georgia out-muscled or outfoxed them and for the mistakes they made, they could well have pulled this one out.

At least he didn't (couldn't) blame the refs as an unnamed "pirate" did.