Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

LSU QB ankle injury could factor into Georgia betting line increase in SEC title game

SystemSystem Posts: 7,416 admin
edited November 2022 in Article commenting
imageLSU QB ankle injury could factor into Georgia betting line increase in SEC title game

ATHENS —Georgia has increased to a 17 1/2-point favorite over LSU in the SEC Championship Game, up 2 1/2 points from where the line opened two weeks ago.

Read the full story here

Comments

• SloanDawgSloanDawg Posts: 24 ✭ Freshman

Just throwing out a goofy thought for a response…

What do you guys think the odds outta Vegas would be on LSU (or any team) fielding a DB that can high-point a ball covering D. Washington on 3rd & goal?

• jdatl3jdatl3 Posts: 380 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Who cares - uga was flat again against Tech. Playing this way, they will not win a championship. A lot to do with Stetson. I would like to think they are holding back the playbook, because they don't need it. But wow, they look very average.

• budknox310budknox310 Posts: 812 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

The years are flying by for me. Is AD eligible for the draft this year? If so, there will not be a redshirt.

On a side note, I saw the list of seniors, there sure is a lot of them. But on the positive side, a lot of them were not even starters. I wish Dawgnation would put out a list of potential draft prospects, and see what starters are available for the draft.

• budknox310budknox310 Posts: 812 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

I would think Vegas put list it as a 99/1 ball instead of a 50/50 😂🤣

• navydawgnavydawg Posts: 2,973 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Amen !! You are right as rain my friend !! I’d like to add this thought as well. Yes Stetson didn’t have a good game at all vs GT. But he tends to elevate his level of play when playing against good competition. And we talk about Daniels ability to run, that’s True, but LSU will have to Try to account for Stetson’s ability to run !! I’m Believing that with Kenny Mac leading the charge backed up by Milton and Edwards and maybe even Robinson our Dawgs will be Very Potent on Offense !! Also look for an occasional run from Bowers to !! Hope you and family have a Great post season and Christmas !! I always appreciate your comments and the fact that you are a DGD !!

• PopeyethesailorPopeyethesailor Posts: 443 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Yawn. We've heard the same thing about ADM, for months. Come on, Kirby. Just man up and say he's done, for the year.

• UGADad20UGADad20 Posts: 1,692 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

LSU's O's biggest wildcard advantage is their QB's speed, mobility and running ability. IF he is injured and does not possess all those running skills the LSU offense will be severely inhibited and restricted. I was looking forward to JDaniels challenging the UGA D.

• UGADad20UGADad20 Posts: 1,692 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I disagree. Remember AD sat out a year after high school. So he has been out of HS for 3 yrs and will be draft eligible in the next draft. Had he had the expected big year he would've gone pro after this year. He may come back for 1 more season but he won't come back for 3 more seasons.

• LoranwhaddayagotLoranwhaddayagot Posts: 2,034 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Normally I would agree with you, but I don't want any more injuries! Plus, I want to beat the pants off of LSU so we can keep the #1 ranking to stay in town for the Peach Bowl!