Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

Brian Kelly reveals what makes Georgia football so difficult to play: ‘Nothing’s going to be easy’

SystemSystem Posts: 7,416 admin
edited December 2022 in Article commenting
imageBrian Kelly reveals what makes Georgia football so difficult to play: ‘Nothing’s going to be easy’

Brian Kelly knows what his team will see on Saturday when the LSU Tigers face off against the Georgia Bulldogs.

Read the full story here

Comments

• navydawgnavydawg Posts: 2,973 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Not scared of LSU. But they are a Very dangerous team !! Dawgs better be All Business for all four qtrs. !! LSU has All to gain and Nothing to lose really, so that makes them all the more dangerous. They figure if they can knock off our Dawgs it’d be great for recruiting and also a good spring board for next years campaign. I’m Believing our Dawgs are Hungry for revenge on LSU, so they should be plenty motivated. On paper the Dawgs have far more talent. But this is another opportunity for our Dawgs to showcase being an Elite Defending National Champion !! Go Dawgs !! Whup up on them Tiggers !!

• KhunKhaoDawgKhunKhaoDawg Posts: 209 ✭✭✭ Junior

The Tigers are a 17.5-point underdog on Saturday. It’s a team that hasn’t been playing its best football, as the Aggies are coming off a loss against Texas A&M this past weekend.

Nothing worse than losing to yourself.

• BigDawg61BigDawg61 Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I fully expect UGA to hit em with the same brand of football, they dismantled Oregon with. In almost exactly the same way.

Tick...tick...tick...down the field...TD! 4 or 5 times...holding LSU to 4 or 5 "3-and-outs", in the process. All, before the half. Then it's back to grinder-ball.

They have to knock the rust off all their weapons and exercise em before pre-Bowl practice. IMO

• jdatl3jdatl3 Posts: 380 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

That QB runs as much as he throws. I hope they are ready.

• navydawgnavydawg Posts: 2,973 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I Know that You Know your stuff my Brother !! So I agree with your take !! Always Love your solid reasoning and comments !! Go Dawgs !!

• Thomas77Thomas77 Posts: 62 ✭✭✭ Junior

Defensively, to me guarding the short yardage is key where LSU can sustain drives all day: need containment of the QB and LBs staying at home - hate to see chasing down the sidelines and those wide-open spaces. Def. seems to be better against the run when linemen are shooting the gaps ahead of the blocks instead of waiting for the play to come to them.

Need to have that sleek, fast-paced offense with play action; catching defenders on their heels which almost always maximizes SB's running option. The more he runs, the more his receivers seem to be open on the drive. Would love to see LSU demoralized early and gassed in the 2nd half. Go Dogs!