Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Tennessee receiver Jalin Hyatt says Volunteers would beat Georgia in rematch

Comments

• Options
    David1David1 Posts: 715 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Bo Nix said the same thing. Funny how neither commenters will get their wish. I don’t think they would win in a rematch anyway.

• Options
    UGADad20UGADad20 Posts: 1,725 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Hyatt's IQ is giving his jersey # a run for its money. TN was exposed for what they were, a good but not great team. TN would have been beaten by UGA again even with Hooker. W/o Hooker? No chance at all. None. 35 pts? UGA might score 35 vs TN in the 1st half alone.

• Options
    DJG76DJG76 Posts: 212 ✭✭✭ Junior

Great Bulletin Board material for next year.....wonder what the "hypothetical" will be after a beat down in Neyland?

• Options
    jamboogiejamboogie Posts: 188 ✭✭✭ Junior

And had Chris Columbus not got lost he might have discovered?

• Options
    JimWallaceJimWallace Posts: 5,749 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Imagine that, a Tennessee player saying something so stupíd. Forgetful, too.

Bless his heart!

• Options
    Bdw3184Bdw3184 Posts: 12,727 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

We did that last year in Neyland stadium when Hooker, Hyatt and Tillman all played, the weather was perfect, and we beat them 41-17!

Nuff said!

Go Dawgs!

• Options
    dragonslayerdragonslayer Posts: 697 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Are his prognosticating skills so developed that he predicted 10RC to lose to UGA in the regular season? Asking for a friend.

• Options
    BrooksieBrooksie Posts: 481 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

And yet it was the gamecocks that virtually closed the door on both Tenn and Clemson’s chances for the CFP. but crickets can be heard

• Options
    rxmasterrxmaster Posts: 124 ✭✭✭ Junior
    edited December 2022

I would like to have had that opportunity again, I feel it would be a better game the second time since we would be better prepared for their physicality. They are a great team and it is a measure of the work we put in that y'all want us to compare ourselves to them. We want to be that measuring stick team people measure themselves against. We just need to keep our heads down and keep working towards those goals.

In short - you don't. You answer your own question.

• Options
    DoggoneDoggone Posts: 101 ✭✭✭ Junior

Coulda, woulda, shoulda, they had their opportunity and totally muffed it. Wait another year. Dawgs could beat 'em worse.

• Options
    RomeDawg288RomeDawg288 Posts: 1,028 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Let's see... lose to SC 63 to something... and persist in wanting a rematch to prove what? Why is this article even given the light of day?

• Options
    87dawg87dawg Posts: 372 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

And just like Nix he is "O-fer" against the Dawgs. Woulda, coulda, shoulda.........didn't.

• Options
    WestAshleyDawgWestAshleyDawg Posts: 19 ✭✭ Sophomore

That was good for a laugh. I hope he didn't mean it to be taken seriously.

• Options
    jvillebiljvillebil Posts: 166 ✭✭✭ Junior

Guess what Jalin, I bet Goliath's buddies probably said, "If he had of dodged that first stone he would have kicked David's butt" Well guess what he didn't and now he's 6 feet under. Besides Tennessee is irrelevant at this stage of the season.

• Options
    BigDawg61BigDawg61 Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Bless his heart. Lol...I'd probably feel the same way if I was him.

Maybe His Vols could get a Crack at UGA's practice squad. There's some time between now and the OSU game...I'm sure Kirby would accommodate the ole boy. 😅

• Options
    WCHWCH Posts: 477 ✭✭✭✭ Senior
  • Options
    97GradyDawg97GradyDawg Posts: 348 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Woulda should coulda