Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Georgia defensive tackle Jalen Carter takes over top of NFL Draft ‘Big Board’ on ESPN

SystemSystem Posts: 10,463 admin
edited December 2022 in Article commenting
imageGeorgia defensive tackle Jalen Carter takes over top of NFL Draft ‘Big Board’ on ESPN

ATHENS — Géorgie defensive tackle Jalen Carter is at the top of Mel Kiper’s “Big Board,” the No. 1 NFL draft prospect according to the long-time, well-connected ESPN expert.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    AMIDawgMarkMAMIDawgMarkM Posts: 85 ✭✭✭ Junior

Will Levis is the best quarterback, ahead of Bryce Young? Are you kidding me? Ridiculous…

• Options
    UGA66UGA66 Posts: 4,145 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Jaren Hall of BYU and Jake Haener of Fresno State better than Bennett? Really? Preposterous.

• Options
    1SICemDAWGS11SICemDAWGS1 Posts: 1,792 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

And Stetson also helped UGA beat 3, of the top 5 QB's listed. Levis, Richardson, and Daniels..GoDAWGS!

• Options
    thadecthadec Posts: 611 ✭✭✭✭ Senior
    edited December 2022
  • Options
    thadecthadec Posts: 611 ✭✭✭✭ Senior
  • Options
    navydawgnavydawg Posts: 3,031 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Umm I don’t know if being on the top of Kioer’s list is a good thing or not ?? It seems like the NFL Teams almost purposely duck around Kiper’s predictions as he misses So bad. But personally I fully agree with him about Jalen Carter and Not solely because I’m a Dawgs fan ( and Jalen Carter fan). Anyone who has watched Jalen Carter’s body of work can Easily see he’s a Tremendous Force in the interior of the line of scrimmage !! On Most plays he has to be Triple Covered to even hope to stop him !! Which simply frees up another defender to get to the QB. On the rare times it takes only two to stop him it’s after he’s played Allot of snaps !! Now think about when he gets to the Pros and can concentrate on Football Only and being in a Pro Team S&C Program !!!! My goodness he’s already an absolute Beast !!! I wouldn’t want the assignment of trying to stop him after he’s had summer and fall camps in the NFL and beefed up Even More from a NFL S&C program !!! It’s difficult to even imagine how powerful Jalen will be !! Who gets pick one in round one ??

• Options
    BubbaBillBubbaBill Posts: 1,183 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Make that 5 of the top 6 in the past 11 months when you add Young and Hooker. Dang, looks like it’s time to make it 6 for 6 and beat Stroud. Go Dawgs!!!

• Options
    reddawg1reddawg1 Posts: 3,619 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Will Levis as the nunber 1 QB? LOL!

• Options
    reddawg1reddawg1 Posts: 3,619 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

It's money making time for JC. Every sack or TFL he gets in primetime will just keep the cash register ringing! Cha-ching!