Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Ohio State Sunday scouting report: What the Buckeyes must do to beat Georgia

SystemSystem Posts: 10,480 admin
edited December 2022 in Article commenting
imageOhio State Sunday scouting report: What the Buckeyes must do to beat Georgia

ATHENS — Ohio State will head to Atlanta on Monday with visions of 40 points on the scoreboard and a second crack at rival Michigan in the CFP Championship game.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    PetesdawgsPetesdawgs Posts: 398 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Georgia 42-Ohio State 16

TCU- 27 Michigan 24

• Options
    brvhrtbrvhrt Posts: 324 ✭✭✭ Junior

Kelly has mastered the art of coulda, woulda, shoulda. Hindsight is definitely 20/20 and also has the benefit of not being smashed in the grape for four quarters.

• Options
    DawgTattooDawgTattoo Posts: 412 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

I do hope you are right. But the TCU-Michigan score is hard to buy into.

• Options
    DuckDawgDuckDawg Posts: 48 ✭✭✭ Junior

I believe it was 2016 when the Dawgs lost on a Hail Mary to Tennessee.

• Options
    SmartsTheManSmartsTheMan Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Ohio St " It needs to stay ahead of the chains with its running game." Good luck with that!

• Options
    OldJeepBobOldJeepBob Posts: 71 ✭✭✭ Junior

O-H-I-O has a fairly simple task to draw it up: Bring the Joe Moore II O line in and dominate the Georgia defense. Ain't gonna happen. I predict "O-H-I- uh oh" can't handle the Dawg D.

• Options
    PopeyethesailorPopeyethesailor Posts: 443 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

UGA - 28 OSU - 4th quarter garbage points.

• Options
    Bdw3184Bdw3184 Posts: 12,727 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
  • Options
    DJG76DJG76 Posts: 212 ✭✭✭ Junior

I see TOS being completely overwhelmed by the venue and our fan base.......The Dawg Nation will show up and sound off in this HOME game for the Dawgs.....TOS was embarrassed at home by a little better than mediocre Big 10 team. Our D will Dominate. Stroud will not finish the game. Beck and Vandergriff will see playing time! THE BEST TEAM WILL WIN......GO DAWGS!