Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Georgia football-Ohio State live updates, score, injury news for College Football Playoff game

Comments

• Options
    BigDawg61BigDawg61 Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited December 2022

WHat team do you coach? Are you under contract, there...big dawg? Lol...it's easy to criticize something you know nothing about...and, it's obvious you don't. Lol

I said OSU would keep it close in the 1st half. The 2nd half will belong to UGA.

What do you think will happen in the 2nd half. Go ahead and crawl out on that limb so I can watch while the Dawgs saw it off....and slow your flapping gums (or fingers) down a little bit.. Lol

1 pick...1 sack...1 TD...and you think the guy forgot how to play football. Lol...SMH. I've never played in a game that was perfect or had a perfect player...in fact, I've never seen one.

What makes you think that is what is required to win in UGA's offensive style? Just curious. Bennett will get his and so will the rest of UGA's playmaker.

OSU had some breaks and were playing on pure adrenaline in the 1st half. That goes away in the 2nd half and it starts fading on the Dawg's first drive. Are you gonna pipe up with some positive comments, when that happens?

Nope...you'll slink off without saying a word, hoping people will forget how often you've been wrong, since last year. Lmao...maybe change your Username...but, your ideas will expose you. I don't forget.

• Options
    budknox310budknox310 Posts: 812 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

The play that is 90% of the offense, on the 1st play, the almost pick on the 2nd play, then Kirby just takes a knee.

That interview with Day at halftime, Day I know just wanted to say, "what no. 1 defense"?

But we need to do it by running the ball. Not letting Bennett throw it . He has returned to his 2020 season form.

OSU will sell out to stop the run in the 2nd half, so Bennett will have to throw it. Don't know why he is wanting to go deep all the time. Just 5-10 yard passes, until they stop it. Eat clock, keep that OSU offense off the field, and the UGA defense off the field. Go deep when there is no safety back.

• Options
    GoodOlDawgGoodOlDawg Posts: 446 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Stroud is picking them apart. They need to rattle his cage a few times. He’s getting it out quick, and our DB’s were in very soft coverage on that last drive.

GO DAWGS!

• Options
    Thomas77Thomas77 Posts: 62 ✭✭✭ Junior

If the defense can penetrate and contain consistently we can win this game.

• Options
    BigTenEatsFartsBigTenEatsFarts Posts: 147 ✭✭✭ Junior

How did Michigan stop them in Columbus and we can’t in this game? Did they know they were likely to make the playoff even with that loss so they weren’t giving 100% and now they are?

• Options
    Dogman912Dogman912 Posts: 857 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

So far this is the best game of the season. I knew Ohio state was coming to fight but they can't do it for 4 quarters

• Options
    budknox310budknox310 Posts: 812 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

How do I not know about anything when I absolutely stated what actually happened. It wasn't what I said would happen, it was what did happen. That's all They choked on the first drive, with a bad decision by Bennett, and a missed fg. Bennett threw a pick, turned into a td by OSU, and the drop did stop the clock, which allowed OSU to save their last timeout on the completion, to get the ball back with 104 seconds left actually. And then put zero pressure on Stroud with wide open areas to throw the ball. And gave up a td. Not saying UGA won't win this game, but they could be up by 10-17 points right now. OSU really hasn't stopped them, UGA's mistakes have hurt them. Maybe the defense turns it up in the 2nd half, and shuts them out, and UGA does what UGA does. I will be absolutely happy. They don't need to saw off the branch, I want them to let me get rid of my bucket. LOL.

• Options
    My_Dawg_RyanMy_Dawg_Ryan Posts: 382 ✭✭✭ Junior

We losing this game y’all! They have too many weapons and we losing players

• Options
    deputydogdeputydog Posts: 132 ✭✭✭ Junior

The second half comes to down to Stetson play. If he plays sell we have a chance if he does not we won't win.

• Options
    navydawgnavydawg Posts: 3,033 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

We need to come with a Full blitz bring every thing but the kitchen sink !! At least some !!

• Options
    BigDawg61BigDawg61 Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

What kind of bull...**** racist commercial did I just see on ESPN about "White Privilege". I swear to God...I would not be watching this woke biased Network if it weren't for UGA.

• Options

You cannot expect the DBs to stay with these receivers forever. The D line needs to step up.

• Options
    VetdawgVetdawg Posts: 761 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

S t u p i d execution from the offense on that.

• Options

No holding???????

• Options
    MontanaDawgMontanaDawg Posts: 1,856 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited December 2022

Dawgs fail to score on opening drive in Q3.

Stroud going back to work picking us apart. Dawgs still not disruptive.

We can't hang with these guys....it's obvious

This game is slipping away. They are owning us. I feel like this is us against Joe Burrow and LSU in 2019.

• Options
    navydawgnavydawg Posts: 3,033 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Big time holding on OSU not called !!!

• Options
    KudzuKudzu Posts: 356 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Carter looks absolutely awful, and the secondary looks like Swiss cheese… now in the second half, in addition to pass rush being non-existent, the run defense has collapsed as well. We can complain about the offense all we want, but without a defense that can make a stop at least every other series, this game is over :(

• Options

i saw that scoring td coming from 800 miles away from atlanta

• Options

Dumas is lost.