Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

Darnell Washington wows at NFL combine with his jaw-dropping 40 time

SystemSystem Posts: 11,132 admin
edited March 2023 in Article commenting
imageDarnell Washington wows at NFL combine with his jaw-dropping 40 time

Darnell Washington had no problem showing off his athletic gifts. Whether it be hurdling defenders or decleating defenders, it was clear watching Washington that he was a special athlete.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Oldddawg76Oldddawg76 Posts: 393 ✭✭✭✭ Senior
  • navydawgnavydawg Posts: 3,256 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Goooo Big O !!!! Proud of and for you Darnell !!

• thadecthadec Posts: 611 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Kind of funny. They were raving about Mayer running a 4.7 ... then Washington runs "possession WR" speed. Of course, this means that when Brock Bowers runs about a 4.5 next year ...

Big O blew them away on the sled blocking drill !!

• thadecthadec Posts: 611 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Anyway, I guess this puts him in the first round. If the Chicago Bears were smart, they would trade down, use their first pick on Jaxon Smith-Njiba then trade up to get back in the first round and use their second pick on Darnell Washington. But the Bears are **** so they will probably just take Will Anderson because he will be the BPA even though he doesn't fit their defense.

Daniel Jeremiah predicting Darnell to go in the first round !!

For a man his size he is looking very, very nimble and athletic. He’s executing very smoothly. It’s hard to even think of applying the word “nimble” to a man his size. But somehow he’s doing just that !!

Nobody really knows until we see, but D. Jeremiah has him @ #24 in his picks.

• kylnmeg10kylnmeg10 Posts: 536 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I could see a 4.45 from bowers. He's like washington, he kind of runs awkward in pads. So I feel like he can move faster than he does and he's pretty fast in pads, lol.

• Gibroni88Gibroni88 Posts: 458 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Gonna miss Big 0 on Saturdays!!!

• BigDawg61BigDawg61 Posts: 2,506 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I feel like, we never did get to see Darnell at his absolute best. I'm looking forward to it. Lol