Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Georgia baseball hammers Georgia Southern, 17-11

SystemSystem Posts: 10,540 admin
edited March 2023 in Article commenting
imageGeorgia baseball hammers Georgia Southern, 17-11

Georgia baseball continued its dominance over in-state competition, sinking Georgia Southern 17-11.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    zonadawg61zonadawg61 Posts: 419 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Allowing 11 runs is hardly "hammering," but you do you.

• Options
    GaBoi69GaBoi69 Posts: 323 ✭✭✭ Junior

The team is off to a go start, but they are giving up to many runs. The pitching will have to get a lot better if they want to be competitive in the SEC or even make the tournament. Right now from the games I have seen, they could end up with a .500 team in SEC play. I am hoping it is not the case. I want to see them win it all.

• Options
    natejawsnatejaws Posts: 164 ✭✭✭ Junior

@zonadawg61 Hanging 17 on a team in baseball is hammering that team. Beating them soundly no, but you are hitting the ball often and pretty hard, aka hammering. You do you though

• Options
    zonadawg61zonadawg61 Posts: 419 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Sorry to hurt your delicate feelings there Nate....