Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Georgia DC Glenn Schumann more than doubles contract, Mike Bobo making $1 million plus Auburn buyout

SystemSystem Posts: 10,461 admin
edited March 2023 in Article commenting
imageGeorgia DC Glenn Schumann more than doubles contract, Mike Bobo making $1 million plus Auburn buyout

ATHENS — Georgia co-defensive coordinator Glenn Schumann will receive a $1.9 million salary in 2023, more than double his salary of a year ago.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    BrooksieBrooksie Posts: 475 ✭✭✭✭ Senior
    edited March 2023

Would love to see a comparison for SEC highest, lowest, and average vs the UGA coaches. As for us common folk, all the numbers seem like a bunch of mullah!

• Options
    CharlestonDawgFanCharlestonDawgFan Posts: 85 ✭✭✭ Junior

Muschamp doesn’t need the money with his previous buyout (neither does Bobo). Seems like both are content being with Kirby and helping these young coaches grow even further. Hoping for many more years of success from this group!

• Options
    BrooksieBrooksie Posts: 475 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

“I'm guessing you meant "moolah".

yes. Moolah. I got so little of it that only a misplekjed mullah works for me. 😁

• Options
    Silver_BritchesSilver_Britches Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited March 2023

Dam! I'm poor asf! 🤣

GO DAWGS!

• Options
    MontanaDawgMontanaDawg Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Darn it....this is going to really screw with the Fed's inflation fighting efforts!

• Options
    VenomGAVenomGA Posts: 359 ✭✭✭ Junior

They deserve every penny. The best coaches on the best team in the country deserve to get paid!!

• Options
    navydawgnavydawg Posts: 3,031 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I’m glad for these guys. But I’m so broke I can’t even pay attention !! 😂 Go Dawgs !!

• Options
    UGADad20UGADad20 Posts: 1,714 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

That's a lot of moolah. CFB is BIG business. I remember when Chan Gailey was paid $500K/yr to be Head Coach of the Dallas Cowboys.

• Options
    NY3TSCNY3TSC Posts: 26 ✭✭ Sophomore
    edited March 2023

Man I thought I was ripping off my school making an extra 3 grand to coach Baseball in the mid 90's. This staff is worth every penny. GoDawgs!!

• Options
    reddawg1reddawg1 Posts: 3,617 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Yeh, Hank Aaron played for peanuts@ 250k per year.

• Options

Hey a sincere from my heart Thank You to All of you either still in the work force, Or retired from many years in the work force !! To me YOU are the Americans that have made this country great and keep it that way !! I salute you All !! I did my 44 years and now Trying to enjoy retirement although these times we are living in are Very scary from a financial security standpoint. But it’s all good, I have faith and trust in The One not of This earth who’s Really in control when it’s all said and done !! 😀🙏

• Options

Yep. My Brother-In-Law ( now deceased) signed with the the either 63 or 64 Mets can’t remember now which, but he was so in love with my Sis-In-Law he went to spring training in Orlando for about 3 weeks quit the team and came home to romance her !!

He Did say many times though that he wished he’d have stayed with the team and romanced her anyway !!😂 But back then even had he stayed the $$ wouldn’t even vaguely resemble now.

He was a catcher that was drafted for his batting skill as much as his catcher ability. Baseball aside he was a great man, broke my heart when he passed in 2019. May he RIP.