Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Brock Vandagriff’s decision speaks volumes about the state of the Georgia quarterback position

SystemSystem Posts: 10,478 admin
edited April 2023 in Article commenting
imageBrock Vandagriff’s decision speaks volumes about the state of the Georgia quarterback position

ATHENS — Following the conclusion of Georgia’s spring game, Kirby Smart meant it when he said he felt good about all three of the team’s quarterback options.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    Oldddawg76Oldddawg76 Posts: 393 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Brock is a good man.

• Options

Somebody either doesn't like me or Vandagriff.

Okey.

• Options
  • Options
    ChiefChief Posts: 58 ✭✭✭ Junior

I've said it of Beck and now Brock. Selfless, patient and quite talented! Both are team players. Great to have Gunner, too. All I can say is "play 'em Coach"! When we have a big lead, play them all. (Even the couple you never get to see...Jackson & Collin).

Thanks guys. Go Dawgs

• Options
    CandlerParkCandlerPark Posts: 663 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

"Adding Raiola for 2024 would be absolutely huge and perfectly timed." Not perfectly timed for Gunner Stockton.

• Options
    CandlerParkCandlerPark Posts: 663 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Vandagriff staying is a great recruitment ad for Georgia football.

This On3 story goes deeper into what the QB room says about Bulldog culture. I hope every one of our 5 and 4 star targets sees it!

https://www.on3.com/news/why-brock-vandagriff-reportedly-staying-at-georgia-is-a-major-win-for-kirby-smart-the-bulldogs/

• Options
    MontanaDawgMontanaDawg Posts: 1,856 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Speaking of quality depth, that becomes even more important in 2024 when we add a 9th SEC game and the expanded playoffs. The National Champion may simply end up being the team that has the fewest key injuries and strongest depth at all positions by the time the smoke clears in January. With our easier schedule this season, Kirby sure should be able to get those on the bench some quality game reps.

• Options
    GtheGreekGtheGreek Posts: 937 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

IMHO.....Brock Vandagriff has earned the initial destingution of DGD.....as has Carson Beck given his loyalty and dedication for the past several years. I attempted to explain to Paul Finebaum what being a DGD means....he didn't get it, so much for the Vol grad. I believe that earning this designation is what separates UGA from every other program in America. It is a commitment to placing every accolade previously earned aside so that you can focus every essence of your being to the G, meaning your school, team, coaches, fans, state, and most importantly doing whatever it takes to become the best student, TEAM Mate, and man that you can become. GOOOO DAWGS, SICEM gettin 3 N 23!