Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

What to make of Gunner Stockton coming out of spring practice

SystemSystem Posts: 10,692 admin
edited April 2023 in Article commenting
imageWhat to make of Gunner Stockton coming out of spring practice

ATHENS — Georgia’s top two quarterbacks grabbed headlines this week, with Carson Beck shinning in his G-Day performance and Brock Vandagriff electing to remain in Athens.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    truthtellertruthteller Posts: 231 ✭✭✭ Junior
    edited April 2023

Connor, this is click bait! Where is the analysis the headline promises?

• Options
    jvillebiljvillebil Posts: 171 ✭✭✭ Junior

I love the way the media and coaching staff act like knowledgeable UGA fans can't decipher what the order is. It's 1. Beck 2. Vandagriff 3. Stockton. Period. Please use your media time to cover true battles over other positions.

• Options
    navydawgnavydawg Posts: 3,034 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Agree with the other comments posted here. It must be stressed that Gunner didn’t get any reps with the 1s in the G Day scrimmage, And he’s the least experienced of the three any way. BUT he shows Great potential, and Yes his time will come.

I certainly can’t speak for him, but I believe he will be willing to Wait for that time to come. Go Dawgs !!

• Options
    BEACHDAWGBEACHDAWG Posts: 3,386 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Gunner is in an excellent position. He stated, shortly after committing, that he will graduate from the University of Georgia. He can continue to grow in the system knowing his opportunities with the ones is not far off.

• Options
    87Dawg_1187Dawg_11 Posts: 80 ✭✭✭ Junior

I'm very excited about the QB room going into this season. They are all talented and should be able to lead this team and make plays when they have to. I believe QB is the most important position on the team and by default backup QB is the second most important. The last two predominant starters, Fromm and Bennett, became starters after an injury to the no. 1 QB. We all hope that doesn't happen again, but it's football.

• Options
    BigDawg888BigDawg888 Posts: 1,510 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Stockton is great. He is the future 2 years from now barring injuries. What not to love about this guy?