Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Stetson Bennett’s Hollywood story might be just be beginning with Los Angeles Rams

SystemSystem Posts: 10,478 admin
edited May 2023 in Article commenting
imageStetson Bennett’s Hollywood story might be just be beginning with Los Angeles Rams

ATHENS — Stetson Bennett seems destined to make it big in Los Angeles, if not on the football field, than perhaps in Hollywood.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    EastmandawgEastmandawg Posts: 145 ✭✭✭ Junior

Too bad McVay didn’t consult with you before the draft, hey??

Rather hear you continue with the negativity than to slowly get on the bandwagon….don’t be one of those “whichever way the wind blows” guys.

Professionally speaking, thinks you should just avoid the subject altogether. What little credibility you had has been totally lost….to continue is just a reminder.

On second thought, you could continue……at least you always will have the clicks, right??

• Options
    JimWallaceJimWallace Posts: 5,748 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I get your point and suspect most do, but I prefer to think of Mike as late to the party in a better late than never sense.

(Plus, it's a good article. Stetson: Future Oscar Winner.)

Go, Dawgs!

• Options
    DawgCity85DawgCity85 Posts: 4 ✭ Freshman

You'd think a professional journalist would be able to write a headline without any mistakes.

• Options
    pappadawg23pappadawg23 Posts: 12 ✭✭ Sophomore

Boy, that was a hard read. Griff thoughts were all over the place.

• Options
    HemingweyHemingwey Posts: 3,898 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Yes, Mike has been less than enthusiastic about Bennett as Georgia’s starter in the past, but so were the majority of the national sports media members. There has been a definite shift in coverage of Bennett in most quarters since the draft and the glowing statements made by members of the Rams’ coaching staff. Therefore, I don’t think your take on Mike’s article is fair or correct. I, for one, like seeing positive articles from Mike concerning Stetson. Keep up the good work @MikeGriffith . Love ‘em or hate ‘em, I enjoy reading your takes. 👍

• Options
    Run_Lindsey_RunRun_Lindsey_Run Posts: 46 ✭✭✭ Junior

All SBIV did was win ... 2 National Championships. The dude has swagger and will grow under Stafford's guidance. SBVI will have his day in the NFL too. 👍️👍️