Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

LOOK: The Jeremiah Smith official visit photos at Georgia do not disappoint

SystemSystem Posts: 10,485 admin
edited May 2023 in Article commenting
imageLOOK: The Jeremiah Smith official visit photos at Georgia do not disappoint

Want to attack every day with the latest Georgia football recruiting info? That’s the Intel. This rep has the latest with 5-star WR Jeremiah Smith. He ranks as the nation’s No. 1 WR and the No. 2 overall prospect for both the 247Sports Composite and the On3 Industry Ranking.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    My_Dawg_RyanMy_Dawg_Ryan Posts: 382 ✭✭✭ Junior

He kind of looks uninterested in all the photos

• Options
    DawgOnDawgOn Posts: 265 ✭✭✭ Junior

Did not disappoint!!! GO DAWGS!!!

• Options
    PetesdawgsPetesdawgs Posts: 398 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

This young man wants to play with Raiola. Before I didn't feel he would flip-I think he flips to Georgia now.

• Options
    ColumbusDawgColumbusDawg Posts: 526 ✭✭✭✭ Senior
    edited May 2023

Strong positive impression was made, is my take. Going to be very interesting.

Top WR's is all that is lacking for UGA to become THE GREATEST FOOTBALL DYNASTY EVER KNOWN TO MANKIND.

And that is not a stretch.

• Options
    DawgTattooDawgTattoo Posts: 413 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

What a downfield threat this guy would be. Come to UGA and win titles, young man.

• Options
    GtheGreekGtheGreek Posts: 939 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Decisions, decisions, decisions.....swappin Hot and Humid for Cold and Snowy.....I don't think so, Youngman, come be a DAWG and enjoy Mild and Winning! GOOOOOO DAWGS! SICEM!

• Options
    BigDawg888BigDawg888 Posts: 1,451 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Prediction is if he comes to Georgia we will win at least 1 in his 3 years here. Probably 2.

It would be almost unfair to other teams to have him on offense with the defense we have.