Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Georgia football recruiting: What we are hearing so far after another stout visit weekend in Athens

SystemSystem Posts: 10,487 admin
edited June 2023 in Article commenting
imageGeorgia football recruiting: What we are hearing so far after another stout visit weekend in Athens

Want to attack every day with the latest Georgia football recruiting info? That’s the Intel. This rep has the latest with Georgia football recruiting after another big weekend of official visits in Athens.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    My_Dawg_RyanMy_Dawg_Ryan Posts: 382 ✭✭✭ Junior
    edited June 2023

Man, it seems that our greatest class ever talk is dwindling down. No Sammy, No Houston, and No Matthews…it’s been hard keeping these Georgia boys home of late!

i still think we get the #1 overall class, but the excitement of Riola potentially bringing in all these players is fading. Also sounds like Jeramiah Smith is going to stay a Buckeye!

on top of that, I’ve been seeing that Riddick has us 3rd behind Bama and Auburn and could be a flip target as well just from what I’ve seen on other news articles and this stuff from Jeff!

• Options
    PetesdawgsPetesdawgs Posts: 398 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Get on the train or get Run Over by the train-Any Questions?

• Options
    BigDawg888BigDawg888 Posts: 1,451 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

It doesn't do us a lot of good to get prima donnas that then transfer. I'd rather have a solid 4 start who sticks around and is a team guy. Sure he may not get all the press of these other cats but those stars don't mean much when you are doing the hard work.

In Kirby I trust...

• Options
    GoodtimeDawgGoodtimeDawg Posts: 468 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Dang, Jeff, that's a lot! Great reporting sir! Looking forward to seeing the final result from all the recruiting this elite staff is doing. Very appreciative of the players that have committed and are out promoting the dawgs to potential recruits. Bama fans just gotta keep wondering when the waterfall of greatness is gonna end for the Georgia program. Looks like it is going to be a very long time before things dry out in Athens! GO DAWGS!

• Options
    jvillebiljvillebil Posts: 166 ✭✭✭ Junior

It's like recruiting the best to be a marine. You'll get the best to come but only the BEST stay. GO DAWG!

• Options
    ftworthdawgftworthdawg Posts: 794 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Strong report!

• Options
    WCHWCH Posts: 477 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

"Get on the train or have to try to stop this train", what a meme. How powerful! If you don't come to Georgia, you'll have to play against this team of stars in a championship game. How has that work out for Clemson, Alabama, Michigan, Ohio State, TCU? Go Dawgs!!!

• Options
    BigDawg888BigDawg888 Posts: 1,451 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Pretty pumped about Williams and Joseph. Don't know if they are silent commits but they are both good dudes and future great players. Hope we get them.

If we get Joseph still need 2 more DL. Williams seems like a great fit since we really only need to take the very very best at LB this year.

Need 2 more DL plus Joseph

Need 2 interior OL

Need another WR

Need another DB

I'll be happy when this recruiting stuff is in the barn and we can start the season. 3-Peat!