Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

BREAKING: 5-star QB commit Dylan Raiola is on his way to Georgia six months earlier than expected

SystemSystem Posts: 11,083 admin
edited June 2023 in Article commenting
imageBREAKING: 5-star QB commit Dylan Raiola is on his way to Georgia six months earlier than expected

Want to attack every day with the latest Georgia football recruiting info? That’s the Intel. This rep has the latest with 5-star QB Dylan Raiola. He ranks as the nation’s No. 1 QB and the No. 1 overall prospect for 2024 on the 247Sports Composite ratings. The On3 Industry Ranking also has him as the nation’s No. 1 QB and the No. 1 overall prospect.

Read the full story here

Comments

• WoodstockDawgWoodstockDawg Posts: 263 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Will be exciting for anyone who can make it up to the Buford area for a Friday night game! Hopefully, his proximity and influence can help really help the Dawgs break into Gwinnett.

• NorthHallDawgNorthHallDawg Posts: 93 ✭✭✭ Junior

Buford Junior College strikes again!

• reddawg1reddawg1 Posts: 3,756 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
  • GtheGreekGtheGreek Posts: 1,106 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Brings back memories of my time in Lowndes County in the 70's & 80's when VHS recruited the best and the brightest only to have Lowndes retain their best in Middle School to win the State in 80.

• UGA66UGA66 Posts: 4,207 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I am a pragmatist...just be sure to sign with UGA at that time, Dylan...thank you. And thank you for your untiring recruiting efforts.

• truthtellertruthteller Posts: 244 ✭✭✭ Junior

Really good insight into the Raiola family and their plans for setting up both sons from future success Jeff. Question though, with DAWGNATION, why is it that when breaking news happens it is never reported from DAWGNATION staff first, it is always attributed to another news agency and then repeated by ya'll? As much as you report on the dawgs, it would just seem like you would have developed some inside contacts by now that would give you a leg up on breaking news. Just wondering...

• 10DAWG10DAWG Posts: 268 ✭✭✭ Junior

Iron sharpens iron, will get a better idea of how elite he is or not. I still think the competition he's been playing is a cut above what Arch Manning was playing.

• BigDawg888BigDawg888 Posts: 1,625 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I thought Ryan Day and Nick Saban had an office in the Buford Athletic Dept? We never get those Buford Boys. Better watch out Kirby, Ryan Day will be down at Buford trying to steal him back...Ol Nicky has some big supporters in Buford Athletics as well. Watch out!

• BrooksieBrooksie Posts: 577 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I would surmise that Jeff was fully aware, as he probably is on many occasions. But his respect to not take the spotlight away from the family actually provides him a reputation to gain a recruits families trust, thus the detailed stories you read after a commitment.

• iamaugafaniamaugafan Posts: 23 ✭✭ Sophomore

Great Reporting Jeff!