Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

BREAKING: 3-star Georgia DL prospect Quintavius Johnson Jr. commits to Georgia football

SystemSystem Posts: 10,534 admin
edited June 2023 in Article commenting
imageBREAKING: 3-star Georgia DL prospect Quintavius Johnson Jr. commits to Georgia football

Want to attack every day with the latest Georgia football recruiting info? That’s the Intel. This rep has the latest with 3-star DL Quintavius Johnson Jr. He ranks as the nation’s No. 54 DL and the No. 535 overall prospect for 2024 on the 247Sports Composite ratings. The On3 Industry Ranking has him as the nation’s No. 51 DL and the No. 567 overall recruit.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    BigDawg888BigDawg888 Posts: 1,451 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I just love love love the guys who are so happy to be here! So refreshing!

We know one thing with Kirby and Tray Scott and that is if you get offered your ALL DAWG Baby! They don't offer if the talent is'nt there.

Welcome Aboard!

• Options
    ftworthdawgftworthdawg Posts: 795 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Welcome Aboard

• Options
    BigDawg888BigDawg888 Posts: 1,451 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I think Kirby and his staff may be the best talent evaluators out there. Every guy they bring in has something unique about them. This guy is going to be great.

• Options
    khummelkhummel Posts: 833 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Not only is the talent there in their search/discovery, but Kirby et al are bearing down on desire more and more... do they REALLY want to be a Dawg. Add that attitude to shear ability and culture fit, and you've got the ideal recruit... someone who can big-time play the position, is willing to put in the work, and is less inclined to be distracted by NIL bribery and other flip pressures. Go Dawgs!

• Options
    1SICemDAWGS11SICemDAWGS1 Posts: 1,804 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Welcome to the DAWG Family Young man! Interesting note..Jordan Davis was rated as the 404th overall prospect of of HS, not far ahead of QJ. In Kirby I trust, he, and his entire staff have done an excellent job of evaluating these young men they recruit to play at UGA..GoDAWGS!

• Options
    truthtellertruthteller Posts: 226 ✭✭✭ Junior
    edited June 2023

5 star talent is great and needed, but you know you are a GREAT coach and developer of players when you can bring these 3 stars in and turn them into 1st round NFL draft picks! (Jordan Davis, DeAndre Baker, Eric Stokes, I'm looking at you!), sometimes, it just isn't even fair! Other coaches bring in elites and they go 3rd round and Kirby is sprinkling the early rounds with 3 stars - LOL.

• Options
    FalconUGAFanFalconUGAFan Posts: 142 ✭✭✭ Junior

Honestly I used to cringe when I saw a 3-star signee. Now I excited for them. When Kirby picks a 3-star I KNOW they are a baller and workhorse. Welcome young man!