Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Nick Chubb named NFL’s top running back in ESPN poll

SystemSystem Posts: 10,489 admin
edited July 2023 in Article commenting
imageNick Chubb named NFL’s top running back in ESPN poll

It’s been a while since Nick Chubb suited up for Georgia but the star running back continues to represent his alma mater well for the Cleveland Browns.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    vannvann Posts: 108 ✭✭✭ Junior

Let's not forget Zamir "Zeus" White is also in the league playing for the Las Vegas Raiders.

• Options
    UGA66UGA66 Posts: 4,149 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Nick was a tremendous UGA back...called him Choo-Choo Chubb. Freight train. He has now proved his mettle with the Browns. Very proud of this young man.

• Options
    GtheGreekGtheGreek Posts: 940 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Nick Chubb, indeed the PRIDE of Chubbtown, Cedartown/Polk County, The University of Georgia and DAWG FANS nation wide! I remember when he played youth football and the complaints of opposition parents as he ran over their sons! Oh the glory that foretold!

• Options
    ShoottheHoochShoottheHooch Posts: 1,607 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Nick and Sony are the cornerstones of what Kirby has built at UGA! When those two bypassed the draft to return for a run at a natty, they showed an unwavering belief in Kirby’s vision of the future and provided him a rock solid foundation on which to build a dynasty. They came up one play short of their own natty, but they are certainly honorary members of the back-to-back championship teams. Nick is a pro’s pro and there’s not one member of Dawg Nation who is the least bit surprised!

• Options
    1SICemDAWGS11SICemDAWGS1 Posts: 1,798 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I love seeing Chubb get the recognition from the NFL that all of DAWG fans knew he was capable of garnering. Power, and speed, a lethal combination for a RB. So proud of you Mr. Chubb..GoDAWGS!

• Options
    BigDawg888BigDawg888 Posts: 1,451 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

It's pretty amazing. When he tore his knee up in Knoxville I thought he'd never play again. A pretty amazing story from a pretty amazing person.

I'm jealous of Cleveland. They got him for 8-10 years vs. our 4. I was talking to a buddy of mine who is diehard Cleveland fan and they just love him. He fits the personality of the city and people of Ohio. Hard working and tough nosed.