Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Jim Harbaugh once again takes aim at Georgia, says Michigan will break NFL draft record

SystemSystem Posts: 10,565 admin
edited July 2023 in Article commenting
imageJim Harbaugh once again takes aim at Georgia, says Michigan will break NFL draft record

Jim Harbaugh might have a healthy obsession with Georgia at this point.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    BigDawg888BigDawg888 Posts: 1,451 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I guess Big Jim had better get it done this year if he is going to make these kind of statements.

With a little luck maybe Georgia will get to meet them in the playoff and see what it takes to beat a team with 20 draft eligible projected players.

I sure hope we can get it done. Michigan sounds terribly good.

• Options
    Joe31Joe31 Posts: 1,348 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Michigan will have many good draft eligible players next spring. But 20 drafted? This is an odd comment from Jim, and likely unrealistic. They would need to have close to their entire starting lineup drafted on both sides of the ball.

• Options
    kylnmeg10kylnmeg10 Posts: 525 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Next thing he will say: "JJ McCarthy will win Heisman and get picked 1st overall". 1st, actually win a playoff game. 2nd, no way kirby would ever stoop that low to try and say something like that about another program. Last, big 10 needs to worry about big 10 and stop trying to bring UGA into their business.

• Options
    kylnmeg10kylnmeg10 Posts: 525 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

They keep sounding good until that Harbaugh blimp is popped in the playoffs.

• Options
    GtheGreekGtheGreek Posts: 958 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

From my detailed analysis of the current 98 man roster for 2023.....I'm stretching a bit to claim that Big Blue will have 9 players who get drafted....and that's only if no other college players enter the draft. With a four game suspension, Jim Blowhard needs to come to Dawg Nation and observe how it's done!

• Options
    OldJeepBobOldJeepBob Posts: 71 ✭✭✭ Junior

Wait a minute. Isn't TCU, the team that eliminated Michigan, the same TCU team the Dawgs beat by 5 dozen??

• Options
    AlicelookingAlicelooking Posts: 9 ✭ Freshman

20?! I don't think so. "Beat Georgia" practices? He's got his focus all wrong. Bulletin board material for the Buckeyes.

• Options
    WildmanSlayerWildmanSlayer Posts: 90 ✭✭✭ Junior

Jimmy needs to take one game at a time, or his team want even win their conference, looks like he's too busy looking ahead, and that will come back to bite him in the Butt.

• Options
    SnakeScott13SnakeScott13 Posts: 96 ✭✭✭ Junior

Well a good bet would be that he has more players drafted than actually games he will coach .

• Options
    UGA66UGA66 Posts: 4,153 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Michigan and Ohio State are obsessed with UGA. They need to be.

• Options
    BeachwagonBeachwagon Posts: 149 ✭✭✭ Junior

Hairball’s got a big mouth and quite a schtick. Michigan has totally fell in the tank for this Buddah pretender as they are significantly overpaying this showboat… Buddah Hairball, talk is cheap. Once again, Georgia is significantly outrecruiting you, out developing you, and out conditioning you. Give it up and get a gig on ESPN…

• Options
    GaBoi69GaBoi69 Posts: 323 ✭✭✭ Junior

Somebody need to tell Harbaugh to focus on the upcoming season and his team schedule. Stop worrying about Georgia before he lose his job. Michigan had two pretty good season, but they are still the team that got man handle by Georgia and TCU in the CFP.

• Options
    NorthHallDawgNorthHallDawg Posts: 85 ✭✭✭ Junior

Hey Jim I'd worry about your four-game suspension and concentrate on winning your conference. If you don't, then you'll be regulated to a 2-tier bowl and another year of ifs and buts...

• Options
    83Dawg83Dawg Posts: 2 ✭ Freshman
    edited August 2023

We are happy to play Michigan again, or Ohio State, or both. Bring it on. Michigan got beaten by TCU and we all know how they performed in the Natty.

• Options
    GtheGreekGtheGreek Posts: 958 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

It has hit me like a water balloon on a hot day.... all this BIG 10 whining at their media days about Javon's hit on Princess Harrison, retiring him to the cheap seats on the sideline and that's what cost them the Natty.....PALEEEEEZE, enough already! The Big 10 finally realizes Javon's hit was nothing more than SOP for the DAWGS and in the SEC......FEAR has over taken the Big 10's little giants, Michigan and TOS! They know that to prepare for a UGA match up, they will need to get tougher than a cheap steak at Ponderosa Steak House but they can't......hard hits are made by players that are heart and soul committed to TEAM first & WIN at all cost.....not 5 Star prima donna's who are me first players.