Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

BREAKING: Alabama flips All-American safety Peyton Woodyard from Georgia’s top-ranked class

SystemSystem Posts: 10,485 admin
edited August 2023 in Article commenting
imageBREAKING: Alabama flips All-American safety Peyton Woodyard from Georgia’s top-ranked class

Want to attack every day with the latest Georgia football recruiting info? That’s the Intel. This rep has the latest with 4-star S Peyton Woodyard. He ranks as the nation’s No. 6 safety and the No. 81 overall prospect for 2024 on the 247Sports Composite ratings. The On3 Industry Ranking has him as the nation’s No. 4 safety and the No. 86 overall recruit.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    reddawg1reddawg1 Posts: 3,624 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

No one des it better than Alabama? LOL! Since when? 2020? Good luck , young man. It's all about some Benjamins somewhere.

• Options
    KBPKBP Posts: 381 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

No one does what better than Bama?

• Options
    My_Dawg_RyanMy_Dawg_Ryan Posts: 382 ✭✭✭ Junior
    edited August 2023

Y’all remember when Jeff said Hayward and Peyton were locked in and really wanted KJ and if KJ committed, they weren’t going anywhere? Well looks like he was wrong about all 3. Jeff Jeff Jeff, you can’t trust this kids anymore, it’s only a commitment once the NIL and LOI is signed and in financial department. As far as I’m concerned none of our recruits are committed, just holding a spot for security until they find something that might be better in their eyes

• Options
    Dawg4lyfDawg4lyf Posts: 22 ✭✭✭ Junior

Meh...this is why, from a fan's standpoint, recruiting is meaningless until signing day. The guys who want and deserve to be a Dawg will be on that day...my opinion...

• Options
    WCHWCH Posts: 477 ✭✭✭✭ Senior
  • Options
    GtheGreekGtheGreek Posts: 939 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I'm predicting at least three losses for Bama in 23....Texas, LSU and TA&M....I give Nick three more years before the crazy Bama fans have had enough....I see a whole lotta regret in The Heart of Dixie...Good luck Mr Woodyard, only men strong enough to keep their commitments are strong enough to become DAWGS!

• Options
    BigDawg888BigDawg888 Posts: 1,451 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Bama is getting crushed in 24 as well. They are in panic mode over there throwing money at kids. As is Auburn as well.

Nothing has changed in 40 years of college football.

• Options
    FalconUGAFanFalconUGAFan Posts: 141 ✭✭✭ Junior

Ha...Kirby must have his eye on another 2-star to develop! Alfred E Neuman here....

• Options
    1SICemDAWGS11SICemDAWGS1 Posts: 1,798 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Best of luck young man, but I see the same scenario at Bama for you that Jermaine Burton went through when he left UGA..again, best of luck..GoDAWGS!

• Options
    brvhrtbrvhrt Posts: 326 ✭✭✭ Junior

Give me an N—N!

Give me an I—I!

Give me an L—L!

• Options
    MACDAWGMACDAWG Posts: 259 ✭✭✭ Junior
  • Options
    MACDAWGMACDAWG Posts: 259 ✭✭✭ Junior
    edited August 2023

“I feel no one does it better than Bama.” Well, he didn't say the "it" was football, could be something else.

• Options
    DawgTattooDawgTattoo Posts: 413 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Just like the song says, "For the Love of Money" by the O'Jays.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GXE_n2q08Yw

• Options
    CClayC88CClayC88 Posts: 126 ✭✭✭ Junior

Why is it every time we lose a recruit everybody starts hollering NIL NIL and actis like Georgia is in the poorhouse and doesn't have a dime to offer

• Options
    ColumbusDawgColumbusDawg Posts: 526 ✭✭✭✭ Senior
    edited August 2023

Nobody "did" it as good as bama. Used to do it. Now, the reason why they "did"...is the HC at UGA young man.

• Options
    navydawgnavydawg Posts: 3,033 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Well so sad for him. He’s leaving a program (UGA) that’s going up and up, to a program that is gradually declining. Whether he or Any Bama fan wants to admit it or not, Saban is aging and beginning to show cracks in his armor.

Where as Kirby is young and going up, and no where vaguely close to reaching the peak of his vitality. Bad move on the young man’s part imho. But it’s his life.

Guess he’ll cry elephant tears when he watches the Dawgs bypass Bama to go on to Continued greatness. Go Dawgs !!

• Options
    wpony714wpony714 Posts: 408 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

To be fair, I made the never say never comment to Jeff WRT Woodyard and Jeff co-signed that sentiment despite feeling very strongly about Woodyard and he had every reason to, particularly based on what Woodyard's dad said last month.

They are still kids. I have 2 and they change their minds almost hourly.