Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Glenn Schumann shares why he bypassed the NFL to stay at Georgia: ‘I’m extremely happy here’

SystemSystem Posts: 10,457 admin
edited August 2023 in Article commenting
imageGlenn Schumann shares why he bypassed the NFL to stay at Georgia: ‘I’m extremely happy here’

ATHENS — Georgia defensive coordinator Glenn Schumann does not have to be here.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    FalconUGAFanFalconUGAFan Posts: 140 ✭✭✭ Junior
  • Options
    WCHWCH Posts: 476 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

"Love" was a consistent word Glenn Schumann used to describe his reasons for being and staying at UGA. He loves where he is, who he works with, the kids he coaches, and the job he does. This is great news! Not to mention that he's a millionaire college coach. Go Dawgs!!!

• Options
    PopeyethesailorPopeyethesailor Posts: 443 ✭✭✭✭ Senior
  • Options
    GtheGreekGtheGreek Posts: 930 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

From my playing days in middle and high school to college to my career as an educator, I've interacted with coaches for 45 years. Glenn is hands down the most articulate, thinking coach I have ever heard! His ability to exude confidence, knowledge and encouragement defines his superiority as a coach/teacher. Connor, if every defensive recruit target Georgia identifies could see and hear this Q&A and not be swayed to absolutely commit on the spot......they are not intelligent nor mature enough to be DAWGS!

• Options
    SharpdawgSharpdawg Posts: 6 ✭ Freshman

DGD…when Saban decides to step aside you know Schumann is one of the first calls Bama makes. This mirrors how Kirby was prepared for us by learning under Saban. I believe he does love Athens but Bama is a job he would leave us for, moreso than the NFL.