Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Georgia football practice report: Key defender returns as Bulldogs continue padded practices

SystemSystem Posts: 10,463 admin
edited August 2023 in Article commenting
imageGeorgia football practice report: Key defender returns as Bulldogs continue padded practices

ATHENS — The Georgia Bulldogs are roughly halfway through fall camp, holding another padded practice on Tuesday afternoon. The media was granted roughly 15 minutes to view practice.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    GtheGreekGtheGreek Posts: 933 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

The question on my mind....is there any team in the SEC or for that matter the nation that would be favored over our second team offense and second team defense........I think not given a neutral site.....and within driving distance of Athens, which translates anywhere on planet earth?

• Options
    BubbaBillBubbaBill Posts: 1,183 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I don’t see Brock Bowers listed with the first team offense. I may have missed something because it’s mentioned later that he was doing drills with the running backs catching passes out of the backfield. Go Dawgs!!!

• Options
    navydawgnavydawg Posts: 3,031 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I hope and believe Cash will be money for our Dawgs !! Go Dawgs !!

• Options
    VetdawgVetdawg Posts: 761 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Mekhi Mews playing running back this year. Write it down, he’s gun a be there.

• Options
    BigDawg61BigDawg61 Posts: 2,408 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I think they're trying to tell us, that UGA's 1st team offense is so good...they have to play 1 man short to level the playing field. Lol

• Options
    BigDawg61BigDawg61 Posts: 2,408 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Yep...I love the way that kid runs the football..."like he's mad at the grass". Lol

• Options
    KickJudyKickJudy Posts: 81 ✭✭ Sophomore

I agree 100% with the comments on Cash. Mad at the grass was pretty funny Big Dawg 61. I watched Cash in the Spring practice, He looks good and fast, hope he gets some playing time. These last few weeks before the season begins are always so long. Go Dawgs!